Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

interested in finding others like me

Corey1

i would really like to know if their are any others like me in bangor,ME. I feel like I am in a super christian prison and i stand out, i feel weird. I would really like to meet other people who can help me understand better. I've read loads but I feel like I need help to take the first step.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corey" <hdlprime92@... wrote:
i would really like to know if their are any others like me in bangor,ME. I feel like I am in a super christian prison and i stand out, i feel weird. I would really like to meet other people who can help me understand better. I've read loads but I feel like I need help to take the first step.
If you mean the Bangor in Britain, I live fairly close (Whittington near Shrewsbury). Whcih first steps do you need help with, dedication, demons or meditations?

<td val[/IMG]Hey man i'm a dedicated satanist since about a month or two ago and live in Maine. you can add me on facebook http://www..facebook.com/profile.php?re ... 1122069524
--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Corey <hdlprime92@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] interested in finding others like me
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 2:46 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back