Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

inner conflict!

sarahbeth8390

Hello brothers and sisters! I don't wanna waste your time but I have 1 quick question. Now keep in mind I've been a dedicated and practicing spiritual Satanist for years now, but in the beginning I was not so honest. When I dedicated I was homeless with an abusive husband (Satan has helped me fix all that and I worked for it too!) And I discovered what I now know to be Xian babble that people "sell their soul to the devil in return for riches" and all that bull shit that makes me sick at my stomach to read now. So I found the joy of Satan website and I did the dedication ritual for all the wrong reasons! I know I'm horrible! Since then i have come to my senses and am dedicated for the right reasons. I know and have read many times that Farther Satan doesn't need us to redo the ritual... All that being said, I still feel awful, guilty really, about coming to Him for the wrong reasons. I bawl like a baby when I think about how I basically abused His unconditional love in the beginning. I guess I don't have a question, maybe looking for some words of wisdom. I know our Father loves me regardless, I guess i just have a very vibrant emotional spectrum!

christianity contaminated people's mind for hundreds years: goal is to clean conscious and subconscious from fear, anger, uncertainty towards Satan. i did not make commitment although participate in rituals using my personal magic power cause knew i am full of shit. i'll dedicate my soul to Satan when sure i am reliable companion for such advanced personalities like princes and demons of Hell. 
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 23:01, "sarahbeth8390@..." <sarahbeth8390@... wrote:
  Hello brothers and sisters! I don't wanna waste your time but I have 1 quick question. Now keep in mind I've been a dedicated and practicing spiritual Satanist for years now, but in the beginning I was not so honest. When I dedicated I was homeless with an abusive husband (Satan has helped me fix all that and I worked for it too!) And I discovered what I now know to be Xian babble that people "sell their soul to the devil in return for riches" and all that bull shit that makes me sick at my stomach to read now. So I found the joy of Satan website and I did the dedication ritual for all the wrong reasons! I know I'm horrible! Since then i have come to my senses and am dedicated for the right reasons. I know and have read many times that Farther Satan doesn't need us to redo the ritual... All that being said, I still feel awful, guilty really, about coming to Him for the wrong reasons. I bawl like a baby when I think about how I basically abused His unconditional love in the beginning. I guess I don't have a question, maybe looking for some words of wisdom. I know our Father loves me regardless, I guess i just have a very vibrant emotional spectrum!

Hey everyone i recently found out about satanism about 2 months ago and ive read every page on joy of satan and i truly want to dedicate but theres no way for me to get any candles is there anyway i can dedicate without them?

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 21:13, Anatoly Alexeyev <cloudfromeast@... wrote:
  christianity contaminated people's mind for hundreds years: goal is to clean conscious and subconscious from fear, anger, uncertainty towards Satan. i did not make commitment although participate in rituals using my personal magic power cause knew i am full of shit. i'll dedicate my soul to Satan when sure i am reliable companion for such advanced personalities like princes and demons of Hell. 
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 23:01, "sarahbeth8390@..." <sarahbeth8390@... wrote:

Listen father Satan is very understanding. But Xianists will try to exploit your problems. Listen he helped you thru it right then Satan cares for you. Also I know this is off topic but I am trying to get Satanists to band together in the Satanist Equal Rights Group. This is for us to be able to show the world that the xianists lied and are untrustworthy.
Just please read this if you agree join the group: Well the first amendment allows freedom of religion and speech. So what we Satanists do is we make a shirt or an arm sleeve that is blue or red and have Satan's sigil on it. Also we all do it on one day to show we want equal rights to having a church like the xianists for we are people too. And we have a right to be able to worship our beliefs and ways.  Also we hand out pamphlets with the truth of what Satanists do in satanic rituals and not what xianists made up. But we must create a group/organization of people online and we should do is have them meet up in an area of the city they live in or are near one day together and pretty much give out these pamphlets and to also give pamphlets of what we want which is to be acknowledged by the masses as a religion and to be able to have a church of Satan. And also to acknowledge we have the constitution on our side and we do not want to cause harm(this is to shut up the xianists) to the xianists beliefs.

Anatoly Alexeyev <cloudfromeast@... wrote:
Hail Satan!

Thanks for the responses, I guess I shoulda known it was the enemy attacking. I've been told that before by a very dear friend but I haven't managed to shake my guilt. as I advance I'm sure I'll get over it. Our Father has helped me through so much I could write a book about it lol.
Stay strong brothers and sisters!
~ Hail Satan!
On Dec 31, 2013 5:35 PM, "samuel richard" <varlucius87@... wrote:
  Listen father Satan is very understanding. But Xianists will try to exploit your problems. Listen he helped you thru it right then Satan cares for you. Also I know this is off topic but I am trying to get Satanists to band together in the Satanist Equal Rights Group. This is for us to be able to show the world that the xianists lied and are untrustworthy.
Just please read this if you agree join the group: Well the first amendment allows freedom of religion and speech. So what we Satanists do is we make a shirt or an arm sleeve that is blue or red and have Satan's sigil on it. Also we all do it on one day to show we want equal rights to having a church like the xianists for we are people too. And we have a right to be able to worship our beliefs and ways.  Also we hand out pamphlets with the truth of what Satanists do in satanic rituals and not what xianists made up. But we must create a group/organization of people online and we should do is have them meet up in an area of the city they live in or are near one day together and pretty much give out these pamphlets and to also give pamphlets of what we want which is to be acknowledged by the masses as a religion and to be able to have a church of Satan. And also to acknowledge we have the constitution on our side and we do not want to cause harm(this is to shut up the xianists) to the xianists beliefs.

Hail Satan!

Don't sweat it. I mistreated Father Satan in my past too; I almost finished a whole "black book" full of blasphemous shit about Him. Only when I started truly reading the joy of satan website did I really realize what I was doing. We only did these things out of ignorance, not stupidity. Hail Satan!

Can someone help quickly please i tried dedicating to satan and i couldnt grt any blood from my index finger so i used my left forearm and a normal small candle the that comes in a glass pot anyway after i did the ritual i felt weird my heart was racing and i felt like i was going to have a panic attack and still do im so scared at the moment is there anything i can do my mouth keeps going num and mu chest feels very hot and im shaking can some reply quickly please i feel like im going to be sick

------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 21:38 GMT samuel richard wrote:

Just please read this if you agree join the group: Well the first amendment allows freedom of religion and speech. So what we Satanists do is we make a shirt or an arm sleeve that is blue or red and have Satan's sigil on it. Also we all do it on one day to show we want equal rights to having a church like the xianists for we are people too. And we have a right to be able to worship our beliefs and ways.  Also we hand out pamphlets with the truth of what Satanists do in satanic rituals and not what xianists made up. But we must create a group/organization of people online and we should do is have them meet up in an area of the city they live in or are near one day together and pretty much give out these pamphlets and to also give pamphlets of what we want which is to be acknowledged by the masses as a religion and to be able to have a church of Satan. And also to acknowledge we have the constitution on our side and we do not want to cause harm(this is
to shut up the xianists) to the xianists beliefs.

christianity contaminated people's mind for hundreds years: goal is to clean conscious and subconscious from fear, anger, uncertainty towards Satan. i did not make commitment although participate in rituals using my personal magic power cause knew i am full of shit. i'll dedicate my soul to Satan when sure i am reliable companion for such advanced personalities like princes and demons of Hell.  Hail Satan! On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 23:01, " sarahbeth8390@... " < sarahbeth8390@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters!
I don't wanna waste your time but I have 1 quick question. Now keep in mind I've been a dedicated and practicing spiritual Satanist for years now, but in the beginning I was not so honest. When I dedicated I was homeless with an abusive husband (Satan has helped me fix all that and I worked for it too!) And I discovered what I now know to be Xian babble that people "sell their soul to the devil in return for riches" and all that bull shit that makes me sick at my stomach to read now. So I found the joy of Satan website and I did the dedication ritual for all the wrong reasons! I know I'm horrible! Since then i have come to my senses and am dedicated for the right reasons. I know and have read many times that Farther Satan doesn't need us to redo the ritual...
All that being said, I still feel awful, guilty really, about coming to Him for the wrong reasons. I bawl like a baby when I think about how I basically abused His unconditional love in the beginning. I guess I don't have a question, maybe looking for some words of wisdom. I know our Father loves me regardless, I guess i just have a very vibrant emotional spectrum!

The dedication shows them that you are reliable...I don't know how far you can get without dedicating.

So was it ok that i used my left forearm as i couldnt get any blood at all from my index finger

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 05:35 GMT alexendorian@... wrote:

The dedication shows them that you are reliable...I don't know how far you can get without dedicating.

Thanks again for the responses, it's good to know someone else was where I was too. I have to remind myself I was young and dumb at the time, I'm much more mature now and a lot stronger with Father Satan.
Hail Satan!
On Jan 1, 2014 10:20 AM, <alexendorian@... wrote:

It doesn't matter as long as you got some blood on there, if you read through the message threads you'll see many have had similar concerns and have been given very detailed answers
On Jan 2, 2014 10:23 AM, "Zac Rowarth" <zac.rowarth1996@... wrote:

So was it ok that i used my left forearm as i couldnt get any blood at all from my index finger

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 05:35 GMT alexendorian@... wrote:

i cant seem to accomplish anything i mean to.like i rarely meditate even though i have had results before,ive seen the blue globules in my closed eye vision swarming around me.yet i never get around to it.i dont know which chakras are activated exept my 3rd eye(which seems to kick on itself more than when i tell it to).could i be angelicly possesed?check this out,those heart pounding,semmingly life-threatening times ive heard are a prelude to astral projection started while i was driving one night and i chocked it up to anxiety attacks,theyve never happened when i was trying to do it,which i still havent.i just feel fucked up sometimes.like i dont do enough.im not sure ive heard Satans voice before.ive asked once in astral writting(which felt heart pounding) and once with a ouija board the name of my guardian and i didnt get it.th' fuck,man?keep in mind i dont have doubts about my descision coming to Satan...exept that one night i got sprayed with an unreal amount of em while i was in bed before i thwarted the attack.i dont even know what im asking right now.ive only got one other Satanist to talk to and although very knowledgeable she's a busy woman and can only text a little.anyone wanna talk to me?

How about learning to be fucking patient?Do you clean your aura and chakras every day and build an aura of protection around you? If not, then what did you expect? Obviously the enemy is going to attack you. If you've done the dedication ritual and protect yourself, then you're "possessed" nor will ever be. I think it's mostly you being paranoid than the actual reality of what you're living... Take things one step at a time. Do you meditate? When do those "panic attacks" occur? Maybe there are certain people around you who are harming you and you haven't realized it until now (indirectly; they could be sucking your energy, or even not, you need to figure that out on your own).

Στις 2:19 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "illkillyou138@..." <illkillyou138@... έγραψε:
  i cant seem to accomplish anything i mean to.like i rarely meditate even though i have had results before,ive seen the blue globules in my closed eye vision swarming around me.yet i never get around to it.i dont know which chakras are activated exept my 3rd eye(which seems to kick on itself more than when i tell it to).could i be angelicly possesed?check this out,those heart pounding,semmingly life-threatening times ive heard are a prelude to astral projection started while i was driving one night and i chocked it up to anxiety attacks,theyve never happened when i was trying to do it,which i still havent.i just feel fucked up sometimes.like i dont do enough.im not sure ive heard Satans voice before.ive asked once in astral writting(which felt heart pounding) and once with a ouija board the name of my guardian and i didnt get it.th' fuck,man?keep in mind i dont have doubts about my descision coming to Satan...exept that one night i got sprayed with an unreal amount of em while i was in bed before i thwarted the attack.i dont even know what im asking right now.ive only got one other Satanist to talk to and although very knowledgeable she's a busy woman and can only text a little.anyone wanna talk to me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back