Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Info about Sargatanas?

Jill

Hi, newbie here. A few days ago, I happened to stumble across joyofsatan.com through another site describing how to find your guardian demon. I went through every step, and it seems that Sargatanas is the one for me. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for more information about him. His sigil, element, colors, stone, etc... Are not listed on the website, and I haven't found much info on Google. I tried making a similar post to this one a few days ago, but I'm not sure if I did it right or if it went through or not (haven't seen it anywhere), so I apologize if this turns out to be a repost. Thanks in advance to anyone with any information!

Ask him yourself.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 11:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Info about Sargatanas?

Hi, newbie here. A few days ago, I happened to stumble across joyofsatan.com through another site describing how to find your guardian demon. I went through every step, and it seems that Sargatanas is the one for me. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for more information about him. His sigil, element, colors, stone, etc... Are not listed on the website, and I haven't found much info on Google. I tried making a similar post to this one a few days ago, but I'm not sure if I did it right or if it went through or not (haven't seen it anywhere), so I apologize if this turns out to be a repost. Thanks in advance to anyone with any information!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back