Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Individualism

Neptunus Eternia

To what extent is individualism a Satanic philosophy as I've heard many Satanists claim it is? I know this philosophy has a lot of kike influences so I'm sceptical of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Neptunus Eternia <xxrygelxx@... wrote:
To what extent is individualism a Satanic philosophy as I've heard many Satanists claim it is? I know this philosophy has a lot of kike influences so I'm sceptical of it.
Satanism is about being free and maintaining ones individualism.It's about free thought and free will.Unlike other religions(e.g xianity) that subconsciously promote slavery and corrupt one's self and individualism.They work to 'hypnotize' the masses and make them all,without exception, obedient and stupid sheep that can't think using their own will so they can easily be controlled and manipulated.How many times have You heard xains or muslims or whatever, wanting to do something and wondering 'what would god say?is it a sin?'.This is pathetic.

Satanism is also about empowering ones self,learning all knowledge,raising awareness, Inquiring facts and basically to act by Your own will,fulfilling Your desires,doing as You pleased and not being a sheep in a stable.We empower Our souls and elevate Ourselves and also We do not push Satanism or proselytize unlike other religions that do anything they can to make You follow their shit. In Spiritual Satanism You are free.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

I agree with that, but you have confused Individualism with Individuality.
Individuality is about being yourself and keeping to your own free will, free thought etc.

Individualism is the idea that one should ultimately be self interested. In a way this makes sense, because our ego is everything as even our desire to help others has to come from our own compassion.

But Satanism is also about living in harmony with nature and returning to our Pagan roots. In nature, we do not see any living thing which is completely self reliant. Our Pagan ancestors were not Individualists, they mostly lived tribally.

And as I mentioned in another recent post, the Jews are the most group oriented people on the planet. They are out competing everyone else in terms of money and power despite being a tiny 2% of the worlds population, one of the reasons being because they work as a collective and most gentiles, (especially White gentiles) don't. Of course there are other reasons for this too, but the collective mindset seems to be one of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Naneel Darr" <maria_vesta11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Neptunus Eternia <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Satanism is about being free and maintaining ones individualism.It's about free thought and free will.Unlike other religions(e.g xianity) that subconsciously promote slavery and corrupt one's self and individualism.They work to 'hypnotize' the masses and make them all,without exception, obedient and stupid sheep that can't think using their own will so they can easily be controlled and manipulated.How many times have You heard xains or muslims or whatever, wanting to do something and wondering 'what would god say?is it a sin?'.This is pathetic.

Satanism is also about empowering ones self,learning all knowledge,raising awareness, Inquiring facts and basically to act by Your own will,fulfilling Your desires,doing as You pleased and not being a sheep in a stable.We empower Our souls and elevate Ourselves and also We do not push Satanism or proselytize unlike other religions that do anything they can to make You follow their shit. In Spiritual Satanism You are free.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back