Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

India 'mystery' illness puts hundreds in hospital(BBC News) Also a simple strategy of Jews I believe could be real.

Niko_is_666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2sIWfvY7ws

Not saying that this 'mystery' illness could be a virus but I believe this how its supposed to be imo(the strategy).

Give birth to a non-lethal virus/pandemic(Covid) Put tons of restrictions/rules for almost a year for the people to follow People finally get tired and fail to cope with the restrictions/rules Dr. Schwartz releases another virus People do not believe the media and government(especially the anti-maskers and conspiracy enthusiasts, which includes a large number). People ignore the warnings from the government, media and even health officials People die in some big numbers Time for some JewAction, "You didn't believe us goy, now you have to" ~ Judenpress Judenpress pushes the guilt siwtch on people through NPC voices on television. *A lot of people confused with guilt and think their act was very folly* Der Jude gets a chance to execute *THE GREAT RESET*?

What do you think?

I’m starting to think disease doesn’t even exist. India is a filthy place and this sounds like chemical poisoning. Or maybe it’s cholera from all the street shitting. Either way it’s a hoax and shouldn’t be payed any attention.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I’m starting to think disease doesn’t even exist. India is a filthy place and this sounds like chemical poisoning. Or maybe it’s cholera from all the street shitting. Either way it’s a hoax and shouldn’t be payed any attention.

Saw some updates, this has something to do with lead poisoning.

India has a serious problem with health thanks to their hygiene and weak medical expertise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back