Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubi

Felony Kensington

For compatability with a demon does it just go by my zodiac sign or how would I know if a demon is compatable with me?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Sent from my iPhone

Satan will know. If you want an Incubi it will be through Satan and He will know who's right for you.

Στις 7:28 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

For compatability with a demon does it just go by my zodiac sign or how would I know if a demon is compatable with me?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Sent from my iPhone

ask yourself and try to feel what in your Demon will make you most happy and comfortable, and tell Satan this, don't try to choose Demon yourself - because we don't know every Demon in Hell, - just tell Satan the personal quolities which would make you happy. for ex, tender, warmth, just 1-2 things that you need the most. Such things as passive-active role preference, male/female - if you know what you want, if you dont know, you may simply ask Satan to give you Love that will make you happy, or wait and proceed in meditation, because meditation will help you know yourself, it will show you your own soul.

Awesome :) thanks 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 15, 2014, at 2:40 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan will know. If you want an Incubi it will be through Satan and He will know who's right for you.

Στις 7:28 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back