Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Increasing Creativity and Visualization

piplup_8910

Hi everyone.
I would like to be more creative and be able to visualize things better. I was told by a few Satanists that playing games involing magic spells would give me an idea on how to see energy and cast. I was wondering if anyone had any better ideas to help out with this.

Also, whenever I go to cast, if I've done the spell or meditation before, I do not get the same reaction as I got the first time I did the spell/meditation. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Hail Satan!

you are doing nothing wrong, ignore the game part though, Just be constant daily as much as you can and practice. Or you will get nowhere In Luciferianism
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Fro[/IMG]piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666][/B] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Increasing Creativity and Visualization
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi everyone.
I would like to be more creative and be able to visualize things better. I was told by a few Satanists that playing games involing magic spells would give me an idea on how to see energy and cast. I was wondering if anyone had any better ideas to help out with this.

Also, whenever I go to cast, if I've done the spell or meditation before, I do not get the same reaction as I got the first time I did the spell/meditation. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Hail Satan!

Luciferianism? You mean Satanism.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:18 PM, "Shadow Hound joshbranch.498@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

you are doing nothing wrong, ignore the game part though, Just be constant daily as much as you can and practice. Or you will get nowhere In Luciferianism
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Fro[/IMG]piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666][/B] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Increasing Creativity and Visualization
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi everyone.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back