Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

incite please

tenchu6986

I am making my own alter into which im burning a baphomet , i was also considering burning the sigil's of all 4 crowned princes of hell,good idea or would this be ill advised?

Porro ago vicis diabolus

Burning the sigils of the Gods is a very bad idea, my friend. Treat them with the utmost respect. Also they can be used anytime u wish to do a ritual.

Big fan of tenchu btw.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@... wrote:

I am making my own alter into which im burning a baphomet , i was also considering burning the sigil's of all 4 crowned princes of hell,good idea or would this be ill advised?

Porro ago vicis diabolus

I wasn't going to burn any sigil's but more like, use heat to scribe them into my alter. You use something like a soldering iron to write things into wood, is this still a bad idea?

Porro ago vicis pro diabolus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Burning the sigils of the Gods is a very bad idea, my friend. Treat them with the utmost respect. Also they can be used anytime u wish to do a ritual.

Big fan of tenchu btw.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@ wrote:

Porro ago vicis diabolus

<td val[/IMG]Very bad idea my friend.Demonic sigils should NEVER be burned.Not only does it show disrespect towards Demons(and a pissed off Beelzebub is the last thing you'll want in your life),but the sigils can also be re-used.A good idea would be to place these sigils in your room to the respective N-S-E-W position.Or,just find a nice box to place all your sigils,to use them whenever needed.
If you like burning stuff,hold an upside cross on your altar.Whenever the pyromaniac in you feels like it,curse the damn xians and burn the cross a little.You can also burn bibles,xian pictures,Jonas Brothers CD's,Lady Gaga photographs,JW flyers about the end of the world etc.Be careful not to burn Satanic stuff.
And also your house for that matter.
Have a nice BBQ ! .

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, tenchu6986 <richeyrich72@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] incite please
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 7:07 PM

Porro ago vicis diabolus
[/TD]

I think he means burning the symbol into the wood or such, like wood burning! I think it would be fantastic, it shows both respect and initiative by putting something of yourself into the focal point of ritual work, Satan and the crown Princes of Hell would be pleased !

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Big fan of tenchu btw.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@ wrote:

Porro ago vicis diabolus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back