Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In regards to the RTR for the 72 names of gawd

Light Yagami

I know the amount of reps we should do is the paragraphs x 3 (and x 6 the affirmations), but if one has more time in their hands, can they do the paragraphs x 6 (and x 12 the affirmations) ?Or should we just do it once (x 3) and then repeat it (x 3) after some time has passed?
Sometimes I really wanna push even forward with the ritual, but I don't know if I should. (I know I can do it with the other rituals; a multiple of the original number and so on)

Do the paragraphs 3x with 6x affirmations. You can repeat this after some time has passed.

You can always do the rtr's paragraph as many times as you wish! But the affirmations MUST always be the amount of time it is shown.
Like let's take the restoring communications ritual and say you want to do the paragraph 36 times (3+6=9), but the paragraph MUST be 9 times ONLY. :)

Nobody ordered anyone to stop these two RTR's after the 10th of october. 

In fact we are to do them untill the High Priests/Priestesses get new orders from Satan and give us new instructions. 

Both need to be done untill that time and if you have dropped them after the 10th of october thinking that somehow after yom kippur it would be said and done you are very mistaken and you need to start doing them again right away. 

There is no excuse for not participating in the RTR's. 

We are warriors of Satan and this spiritual warfare is the most effective and most powerful way to destroy the enemy. We are the spiritual elite in our world, or atleast we should be since we are the only people that know the full truth regarding spiritual power and the Gods. 

tapapakiastinseira, I don't know if we can just repeat the rituals so to be safe I have been repeating them after waiting a little while, but I get that feeling of wanting to push on when you are already doing it. 

@... and @voiceofEnki thank you very much for the answers. :)
I will keep the same reps then, just do it more often throughout the day.

@kingsceaser, we do the 72 names of gawd, as well as the one before it that Maxine had posted, and the restoring communications one. Give more emphasis to the names of gawd.

Pls i need an mp3 for this RTR.. where can i get it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 13 Oct, 2016 at 11:27 am, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Nobody ordered anyone to stop these two RTR's after the 10th of october. 

In fact we are to do them untill the High Priests/Priestesses get new orders from Satan and give us new instructions. 

Both need to be done untill that time and if you have dropped them after the 10th of october thinking that somehow after yom kippur it would be said and done you are very mistaken and you need to start doing them again right away. 

There is no excuse for not participating in the RTR's. 

We are warriors of Satan and this spiritual warfare is the most effective and most powerful way to destroy the enemy. We are the spiritual elite in our world, or atleast we should be since we are the only people that know the full truth regarding spiritual power and the Gods. 

tapapakiastinseira, I don't know if we can just repeat the rituals so to be safe I have been repeating them after waiting a little while, but I get that feeling of wanting to push on when you are already doing it. 

It never said we were ORDERED to stop these. They were just saying to essentially be aware that the RTR schedule would probably change after October 10, 2016. Keep doing them until you hear otherwise. Our clergy will tell us when to stop. As well as what to do next. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen anyone say stop.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

You should keep up the "Cursing the 72 Names of (((God)))" and "Communications Ritual".

Upcoming Ritual to Destroy the "Jewtrix", Demons, 'G-d'
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16570.html

The Secret Name Of The Jewish God And How To Defeat Them
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16568.html

Two Reversal Rituals to do Until the 10th of October
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16380.html

Reverse Ritual Schedule Will Change (Update)
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16369.html  

In regards to this RTR, shouldn't we vibrate AUM before vibrating the first SATANAS, to then do the affirmations and then close by vibrating SATANAS and then AUM?

As it reads now, we only vibrate AUM once, at the closing. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. I just want this to work.

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I believe no, because the SATANAS will add power to it, putting it before and after (speaking from experience with other meditations as well), and so AUM before and after isn't necessary, just a "waste".
Also, the AUM is more like a statement of finality (a statement of power, of course, but still a statement), if I remember correctly
On Oct 15, 2016, at 20:46, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  In regards to this RTR, shouldn't we vibrate AUM before vibrating the first SATANAS, to then do the affirmations and then close by vibrating SATANAS and then AUM?

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Aum is akin to saying "so mote it be", or rather it can be used as a spiritual substitute for that, which is why it is only vibrated at the end of the affirmations in the new RTR as far as I know.

In one of HPs Maxine's sermons she explained about AUM but I am not exactly sure which one that was.. My apologies for not having a link to the information regarding this.

Attachments :
<ol>7FB74069EE064A93881A898C55417FE7.png</ol>What is AUM  Sent from Mail for Windows 10  From: no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:46 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: In regards to the RTR for the 72 names of gawd    In regards to this RTR, shouldn't we vibrate AUM before vibrating the first SATANAS, to then do the affirmations and then close by vibrating SATANAS and then AUM?

Thank you.

Hail Satan!  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back