Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In plain sight

thenexus1_1991

Attachments :
<ol>CrossAndCrescent.png</ol>Anyone who doubts the connection between Christianity/Islam, Communism, and the Jews should look at this image. The same Cross/Hammer and Scythe/Sickle/Crescent symbology is present across all three icons. Spread this around, it sums up what's talked about on this site fairly succinctly.

It's nice that you took the time to do this, but the symbol for Saturn has nothing to do with communism. It's an occult symbol and has actual REAL spiritual meaning. I let the enemy get me with that too, or rather the reptilian tried to force the idea of there being a xian cross on the symbol of Saturn as well.

I hope this clears this up. Yes the Jew is a Saturnian occult group based on Saturnian things but the original Saturn actually has nothing to do with the Jew. The original idea is to overcome Saturn and become a God, or Goddess.

I'm sure if you search the group you will find more occult information about Saturn.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back