Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

Natasha Banks

Hey guys !  This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was really surprised when I found the rumors to be true.  I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box" resembled a fish .  I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me that other people have noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being Born-again xtians all over the internet.  He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on their cups & wrappers !  I've heard this but ,  never actually saw any of that , till last night.  I was curioius, so I went to IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a burger-fries & a coke.   Damn ! if he was'nt right !  yes, on the bottom inside rim of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!  No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic &  I ate my meal ( in disbelief of course).  How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" .  Isn't it against the Constitution ?  Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures .  Their meanings below..........  John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish , but have everlasting life."    Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man hear my voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with him & he with me . "    My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early IN-N-OUT owners , some of the info kinda creepy..  Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware of the xtian fast food agenda...  I wonder if anyone has tried to organize a boycott of the 2 restaurants ?   HAIL SATAN !  

I've known about In-n-Out doing that, but not about Jack, I doubt anyone becomes an Xtian because of it, seems like a waste of ink to me!
What I've really been wanting to do, is go around knocking down the "Jesus" signs on telephone poles! ..though I'm not going to boycott my cell phone and electricity because of it.
If you want to boycott them, that's great, but I can think of a LOT more reasons not to eat fast food! I did a 7 page paper on the effect fast food restaurants have on the Brazilian r
ainforest.
I've been wondering whether I should accept the free waters xtians give away at my school, why not profit of their stupidity? :)
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Khil!!!
Hail Gremory!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 20:23:51 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....
  Hey guys !  This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was really surprised when I found the rumors to be true.  I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box" resembled a fish .  I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me that other people have noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being Born-again xtians all over the internet.  He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on their cups & wrappers !  I've heard this but ,  never actually saw any of that , till last night.  I was curioius, so I went to IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a burger-fries & a coke.   Damn ! if he was'nt right !  yes, on the bottom inside rim of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!  No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic &  I ate my meal ( in disbelief of course).  How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" .  Isn't it against the Constitution ?  Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures .  Their meanings below..........  John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish , but have everlasting life."    Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man hear my voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with him & he with me . "    My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early IN-N-OUT owners , some of the info kinda creepy..  Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware of the xtian fast food agenda...  I wonder if anyone has tried to organize a boycott of the 2 restaurants ?   HAIL SATAN !  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back