Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT ritual for protection of Gentiles (coming soon)

I am going to post a ritual soon to all the groups that has the purpose of protecting Gentiles against jewish magik. This is is VERY important. The future holds many problems for Gentiles. The jewish messiah is going to start but never fully progress to the point of total enslavement. I have not seen any rituals here that have this purpose in mind (to protect Gentiles from jewish magik). Yes, awakening Gentiles and destroying jews is great. But, did you ever think about how the jews would create their messiah? With their magik that they stole from US and corrupted. Forget about "jesus coming back". Jesus is just an image. It cannot "come back" so to speak because an image is not a being nor does it have a mind of it's own. Jews use the "jesus is coming back" trick to hide the fact that they (the jews) are going to bombard Gentiles with trillions of energy that they stored starting from the Inquisition.
This ritual is the key to saving the future of the Gentiles. I had visions of the future and I wrote about it but either nobody read it, cared or said that "it won't happen". Sad. None of you are aware of the accuracy of those visions.

The Anti-Christ is coming.=22=AVE SATANASSSSSS

According to many posts, the "jewish messiah" has already been destroyed. As for protecting Gentiles from jewish magick, there won't BE any jewish magick after they are destroyed. Which is why we are focusing on destroying them now. I'm not saying you shouldn't post your ritual, I'm just pointing out WHY a ritual like this has never been posted.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

I am going to post a ritual soon to all the groups that has the purpose of protecting Gentiles against jewish magik. This is is VERY important. The future holds many problems for Gentiles. The jewish messiah is going to start but never fully progress to the point of total enslavement. I have not seen any rituals here that have this purpose in mind (to protect Gentiles from jewish magik). Yes, awakening Gentiles and destroying jews is great. But, did you ever think about how the jews would create their messiah? With their magik that they stole from US and corrupted. Forget about "jesus coming back". Jesus is just an image. It cannot "come back" so to speak because an image is not a being nor does it have a mind of it's own. Jews use the "jesus is coming back" trick to hide the fact that they (the jews) are going to bombard Gentiles with trillions of energy that they stored starting from the Inquisition.

This ritual is the key to saving the future of the Gentiles. I had visions of the future and I wrote about it but either nobody read it, cared or said that "it won't happen". Sad. None of you are aware of the accuracy of those visions.

The Anti-Christ is coming.
=22=
AVE SATANASSSSSS

That happened 7 years ago, already done. That's why Satan before said that we've won the war, because the possibility of the jewish messiah had already been destroyed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

The Anti-Christ is coming.
=22=
AVE SATANASSSSSS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back