Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

important questions!!!!

bid_farewell_chris

i did the dedication ritual a few days ago finally!!! but i have a question is it okay that i let the paper burn in a burning bowl and ive been hearing about people having lucid dreams and ive never had anything like that so far and since the dedication ritual nothings really happened other than ive found it easier to meditate does that mean that i dont belong or that im not meant to be a satanist because that really kind of scares me because i beleive in satan with all my heart and ive never been happier in all my life than when i became a satanist could someone please help me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bid_farewell_chris" <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:
i did the dedication ritual a few days ago finally!!! but i have a question is it okay that i let the paper burn in a burning bowl and ive been hearing about people having lucid dreams and ive never had anything like that so far and since the dedication ritual nothings really happened other than ive found it easier to meditate does that mean that i dont belong or that im not meant to be a satanist because that really kind of scares me because i beleive in satan with all my heart and ive never been happier in all my life than when i became a satanist could someone please help me
Everyone is different and has different experiences do not worry everyone has a place with Enki and his children for we are all his children except for the jews *laughs slightly*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bid_farewell_chris" <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:

AS LONG AS THE PAPER BURNED ITS ALL GOOD=]
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DREAMS SOME PEOPLE DO NOT
GET THEM FAST...
JUST KEEP MEDIATATING AND
PRAYING TO FATHER SATAN
SO YOU CAN GET CLOSER TO HIM..

AVE SATANAS!!!

after the dedication thier are NO "Dreams" to be had, you will be the egsact same person you were before it, it is okay if you get a few things wrong in the dedication ritual, it is what is in your heart that matters satan is the most understanding being that ever egsisted!! my satanic brother of course you belong here we all welcome you with opn arms and so does satan and his demons

Hail Satan!!!!!

High Priest Wuulf

yeah i think it is okay that you let the paper burn in a birning bowl. im not to sure what you mean be lucid dreams but things dont start happening once you've dedicated i've been a satanist for about 3 year and a half and the only dreams i can remember are a couple and they were about an angel or gray trying to attack me. i also haven't been working on much so i dont know if that has to do with anything but yeah. and that dosent mean that your not meant to be a satanist just keep working on power meditation

~Jessica
HAIL SATAN!!

yeah i think it is okay that you let the paper burn in a birning bowl. im not to sure what you mean be lucid dreams but things dont start happening once you've dedicated i've been a satanist for about 3 year and a half and the only dreams i can remember are a couple and they were about an angel or gray trying to attack me. i also haven't been working on much so i dont know if that has to do with anything but yeah. and that dosent mean that your not meant to be a satanist just keep working on power meditation

~Jessica
HAIL SATAN!!

thank you and everyone else whos replied thank you Hail satan for all eternity of man

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lycaeonia_curse"

<lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

after the dedication thier are NO "Dreams" to be had, you will be the egsact same person you were before it, it is okay if you get a few things wrong in the dedication ritual, it is what is in your heart that matters satan is the most understanding being that ever egsisted!! my satanic brother of course you belong here we all welcome you with opn arms and so does satan and his demons

Hail Satan!!!!!

High Priest Wuulf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back