Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

important question

chi_cano_1

How was father Satan created? who created the god that created Satan so on and so forth

How was father Satan created? who created the god that created Satan so on and so forth

Satan was born of his father Anu and his mother which I don't know her name. He wasn't created. Now, Satan's race of Gods evolved from lesser species like most animals in earth do. Remember, the Gods/Demons are physical beings like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:

Its funny when many people ask this question and expect us not to be able to answer it, but in Satanism there is answer as Satan/Enki is a real ET physical being and so are the Demons/Gods. Not an abstract omnipresent force or something. We also are hand 2 hand with science and evolution is a fact. Of course, xians can't answer it bcuz their "religion" is blind faith and stupid BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Satan was born of his father Anu and his mother which I don't know her name. He wasn't created. Now, Satan's race of Gods evolved from lesser species like most animals in earth do. Remember, the Gods/Demons are physical beings like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@ wrote:

the Gods and us were all created the same way...... it could've been the big bang or something else....but no other god created Father   HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 6 November, 2009 4:21:20 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] important question

[/IMG] Learn more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:
Look up the Hellenic story of creation as far as Polytheistic goes and chaos means basically a mish mash of genetic cells i.e. your genetic DNA make-up Father Satan's Father Is Known in many things as Anu Zeus and his father his Uranos I have little to no more ancient source for his Father however Father Satan I beleive is also known as Poseidon as he is dominant over Water and Enlil I beleive is Hades as everytime i burn sandalwood it reminds me of the underworld last time i stayed there for around couple thousand years so yeah kinda nice place to talk with others however as a Satanist remember you have a choice of where you want to incarnate or stay wherever basically my last incarnation personally was on Nibiru itself Nibiru I beleive stands as Marduk or Satans 10 name or eith not sure.
But yeah its nice Duat is noce to everyones freindlly so basically a no worries kinda.
Have Fun many journey to you.

<td val[/IMG]The concept of "Mother" is truth and that of "Father" is belief. It is Sanatana Dharma which over time abridged as Saatan wherein "n" is omitted. Have full belef in "Father" who is the God.

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Skye Marshall <satanic_light@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] important question
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 1:47 AM

the Gods and us were all created the same way...... it could've been the big bang or something else....but no other god created Father   HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!! !

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, 6 November, 2009 4:21:20 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] important question

Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back