Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

important question

HHimmeL

Hi, I need to know something, I had seen some time ago a discussion which asked who matched the figure of Aphrodite of our beloved gods.
I would like to know who is Mars instead, thanks.

i read somewhere that once you dedicate if you leave the religion you cant come back. is this true? could that be why im having so many issues this time? i feel like father is calling me though. im a tad confused.

Its a good question and its hard to answer. I know that it is legit, when you dedicate you can leave however expect to be harassed. Its seen as an act of treachery, its like joining the army, taking the oath of allegiance and then running back to the enemy with all this information. You might be beckoned by Satan or other Demons to come back but if you were to do something against them then.. well... things for you may be really fucked up. So basically, yes you can leave.. at your own riskFrom: Lauren M <laurenrmac@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 25 August, 2010 10:54:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] important question

i read somewhere that once you dedicate if you leave the religion you cant come back. is this true? could that be why im having so many issues this time? i feel like father is calling me though. im a tad confused.

I may not know as much as I am saying but there are many reasons why someone would leave. As I would not talk for Satan I still want to say that I believe us wanting to leave may not always be our doing and I would like to believe that there are many gods that know this and are trying to save us from that wich has made us stray. If not only a wishper or a scream to look at what you are doing it's the ones who are always being questioned by the gods and do not gain the trust to be truly one of us in the first place that do not get to come back to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Its a good question and its hard to answer. I know that it is legit, when you
dedicate you can leave however expect to be harassed.
Its seen as an act of treachery, its like joining the army, taking the oath of
allegiance and then running back to the enemy with all this information. You
might be beckoned by Satan or other Demons to come back but if you were to do
something against them then.. well... things for you may be really fucked up. So
basically, yes you can leave.. at your own risk
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wed, 25 August, 2010 10:54:37 AM

i read somewhere that once you dedicate if you leave the religion you cant come
back. is this true? could that be why im having so many issues this time? i feel
like father is calling me though. im a tad confused.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   Question:
Can I reverse the ritual at a later date?
Answer:
Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy. These people wrote to me because after several months, they were begging for Satan to take them back. The enemy did absolutely nothing for them. All were extremely regretful they ever left and very desperate to come back.   Once We come to Satan, the past is no longer an issue. We start a brand new life in the love of Satan and the Demons. He protects us in every way, that is until we can empower ourselfs enough to handle our own business. But that does not mean in any way that he is not with us. Hopefully this helps.   Rege, Satanas! ......Reign, Satan!...... Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 5:54:37 PM

Hello all 
My name is Grzegorz and I'm from Poland. I have a very important question. I have a girlfriend who is a Christian, unfortunately: (. Can I have a family with this woman? Can I have children with this woman? Please reply, because I really do not know what to do: (
Thank you 
Greg

If a backfire would happen would it make them the evil holy spirit and make Jehovah their god? Answer asap. Thank you.

No the xtian God is not even real just a jewish thought from, you cant backfire a dedication ritual if you are dedicated to Satan in your heart and you did the ritual then it worked. 

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:20 PM, "josea361@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If a backfire would happen would it make them the evil holy spirit and make Jehovah their god? Answer asap. Thank you.

is there any type of spell i can do to make it rain more in my area? we're in a serious drought and this could be serious trouble for the rest of the world and i cant just sit around and do nothing. does anyone have any ideas on how i would go about doing this?
your input is appreciated
hail Satan! 

There is not much you can do. The state i live in has a serious water problem also, But it would take a massive amount of energy to actually change the weather. Besides droughts and stuff like that are completely natural and eventually pass. Thats just nature man, death is necessary for rebirth. 

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:13 AM, "jacoby.ramirez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

is there any type of spell i can do to make it rain more in my area? we're in a serious drought and this could be serious trouble for the rest of the world and i cant just sit around and do nothing. does anyone have any ideas on how i would go about doing this?
your input is appreciated
hail Satan! 

Is this is California? I'm sorry :(.  I heard, I wonder if America could go hungry if Cali doesn't produce as much anymore.

i'm on the path since 4 years ago! i didn't cast my dedication ritual till the night of sunday! i passed my last 4 years at meditating and astral.i'm confused and affraid that father satan doesn't accept my commitement.how can i know that it was accepted ! and if i have this doubt shall recast this ritual?haills!!!

If you love the Father, *Satan* and said as such- then your dedicated"

I did the full ritual, an felt something!

YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER!!

HAIL THE GODS!!

My understanding is that one only lives forever when they complete the Magnum Opus, and attain godhead-which is physical and spiritual immortality.

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:59 PM, "blutkrieger666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you love the Father, *Satan* and said as such- then your dedicated"

I did the full ritual, an felt something!

YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER!!

HAIL THE GODS!!

Hey.
I have a big family and they are all about holidays. I don't know why to do and how to talk to them about what they are used to celebrating at the end of the year...xmas, any advice?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back