Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

important question on punishing someone

alegiit

Someone has hurt me in many ways and very deeply for many years....
can I ask Lucifer to have justice and punish this person?

A new thing you have to learn is that as SS's we don't depend on Satan nor do we ask him to do things for us. We do them on our own using magick, which is nothing more than our own powers which we develop them with power meditation. All this knowledge comes from Satan and he gives us more advanced knowledge so we can use it. Think of Satan as a teacher and guide who gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that to empower and perfect our souls and our bodies.

Technically, of course sometimes Satan does help with things we can't handle, but even then we should use our effort as well, don't sit back and do nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alegiit" <alegiit@... wrote:

I recently tried to both punish, as well as, prevent, some offending parties from inflicting more harm. These harms to me were of different natures and occurring in more than one area of my life, by parties not related to each other. Interestingly, to the best of my knowledge, my spell-work did not directly punish them, but, I was given opportunities to somewhat distance myself from all of the offenders and take advantage of some very cool opportunities to better my position in these two different areas of my life. This was an indirect type of "justice" that I had not accounted for. Also, for all I know, all of the offenders are also being punished in the direct manner in which my spell-work had been geared to, but, for now, this knowledge remains unknown to me. I will have to trust that in the future, somehow, it will be revealed to me if the offenders had actually suffered the type of fates that I had designed for them. For me, it would be great if I could enjoy both the "success being the perfect vengeance" form of justice, as well as, direct harm being inflicted on all of the offending parties. Right now I am busy taking advantages of the opportunities being afforded me. But, before I joined the JOS site I would try to be content with only the "success is the perfect vengeance" form of justice, but, there was always something missing, even though I appreciated the ways in which the universe would afford me opportunities. Now, I want both, both direct AND indirect forms of Justice. I take great pleasure in knowing that others who have harmed me are suffering on the same level as they caused me to suffer, not only that my success at certain aspects of life would cause them to hate themselves. HAIL LUCIFER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

A new thing you have to learn is that as SS's we don't depend on Satan nor do we ask him to do things for us. We do them on our own using magick, which is nothing more than our own powers which we develop them with power meditation. All this knowledge comes from Satan and he gives us more advanced knowledge so we can use it. Think of Satan as a teacher and guide who gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that to empower and perfect our souls and our bodies.

Technically, of course sometimes Satan does help with things we can't handle, but even then we should use our effort as well, don't sit back and do nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alegiit" <alegiit@ wrote:

Oh no, This rage is going too teach you how too curse. do a destruction ritual, scream and fucking tear the bitch apart.
technically you can, but I think he'd be proud too see you drop the bitch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alegiit" <alegiit@... wrote:

Exactly its a bitch!!!!
at the moment what i am doing is repeating over and over again things against her and asking for lucifer help...is this something that might work?
or a destruction ritual? would love to try...but have no clue and thank you so much for your help....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mcdonalds" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Oh no, This rage is going too teach you how too curse. do a destruction ritual, scream and fucking tear the bitch apart.
technically you can, but I think he'd be proud too see you drop the bitch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alegiit" <alegiit@ wrote:

Very helpfull
thank you very much

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 19 May 2013, 3:35
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: important question on punishing someone

I recently tried to both punish, as well as, prevent, some offending parties from inflicting more harm. These harms to me were of different natures and occurring in more than one area of my life, by parties not related to each other. Interestingly, to the best of my knowledge, my spell-work did not directly punish them, but, I was given opportunities to somewhat distance myself from all of the offenders and take advantage of some very cool opportunities to better my position in these two different areas of my life. This was an indirect type of "justice" that I had not accounted for. Also, for all I know, all of the offenders are also being punished in the direct manner in which my spell-work had been geared to, but, for now, this knowledge remains unknown to me. I will have to trust that in the future, somehow, it will be revealed to me if the offenders had actually suffered the type of fates that I had designed for them. For me, it would be great if I could enjoy both the "success being the perfect vengeance" form of justice, as well as, direct harm being inflicted on all of the offending parties. Right now I am busy taking advantages of the opportunities being afforded me. But, before I joined the JOS site I would try to be content with only the "success is the perfect vengeance" form of justice, but, there was always something missing, even though I appreciated the ways in which the universe would afford me opportunities. Now, I want both, both direct AND indirect forms of Justice. I take great pleasure in knowing that others who have harmed me are suffering on the same level as they caused me to suffer, not only that my success at certain aspects of life would cause them to hate themselves. HAIL LUCIFER!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "alegiit" <alegiit@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back