Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important question about Zecharia Sitchin and Yahweh

imtheimmortal

I am reading various books of Zecharia Sitchin. He was fantastic!
But...in "Divine Encounters", after the history of the Gods, he writes that at the top of the Gods there was Yahweh...I can't believe it!!!

Sitchin wrote that there are various theories: perhaps Yahweh is Enki, or Enlil, or Marduk, or Anu, or... nobody can understand who is Yahweh at the moment...
Or perhaps, wrote Sitchin, Yahweh is the God of the Anunnaki, the immortal God of the Gods....
Ehm....who can help me with this problem ?
How can we believe that the bad Yahweh for example was the sage and the good Enki ????
Enki is our creator, our good God; Yahweh was an assassin that wanted only to be adored...

Sitchin was a jew, so naturally he would lie to advance jewish supremacy you see his one major lie at work to claim the chosenish of the jew and his work was designed to enforce the judeo-xian lies and subconscious and conscious jewish supremacy that is the bulkward of the jewish program in this case.   The other is planet Niburu it's a hoax, a Gentile Sumerian scholar noted the Sumerians stated Niburu was either Juptier or a star nothing more, certainly not the home of the Gods this is a distraction for Gentiles.   They don't want us knowing our Gods are in Orion, I note the majority of the mainstream kosher approved ET's lectures more then one who is jewish, always lie and state the Orion Nordics are bad and the enemy Nordic's are good, some go as far as to make the false claims that greys are our pals gosh golly.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 9:40:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Important question about Zecharia Sitchin and Yahweh

But...in "Divine Encounters", after the history of the Gods, he writes that at the top of the Gods there was Yahweh...I can't believe it!!!

Sitchin wrote that there are various theories: perhaps Yahweh is Enki, or Enlil, or Marduk, or Anu, or... nobody can understand who is Yahweh at the moment...
Or perhaps, wrote Sitchin, Yahweh is the God of the Anunnaki, the immortal God of the Gods....
How can we believe that the bad Yahweh for example was the sage and the good Enki ????
Enki is our creator, our good God; Yahweh was an assassin that wanted only to be adored...

I will add the Gentile Sumerian Scholar stated for Sitjewchin to make such a bs claim about Niburu he had to know he was outright fucking lieing.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 12:14:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Important question about Zecharia Sitchin and Yahweh

Sitchin was a jew, so naturally he would lie to advance jewish supremacy you see his one major lie at work to claim the chosenish of the jew and his work was designed to enforce the judeo-xian lies and subconscious and conscious jewish supremacy that is the bulkward of the jewish program in this case.   The other is planet Niburu it's a hoax, a Gentile Sumerian scholar noted the Sumerians stated Niburu was either Juptier or a star nothing more, certainly not the home of the Gods this is a distraction for Gentiles.   They don't want us knowing our Gods are in Orion, I note the majority of the mainstream kosher approved ET's lectures more then one who is jewish, always lie and state the Orion Nordics are bad and the enemy Nordic's are good, some go as far as to make the false claims that greys are our pals gosh golly.

Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 9:40:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Important question about Zecharia Sitchin and Yahweh

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back