Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important question about the Gods.

I've never heard of that, and don't know why Vovim would every state that. The enemy entities often try to impersonate Our Gods. This is why it is important to go through Satan ALWAYS when contacting the Gods.
Perhaps you misread the section. I have no memory of ever reading such a thing on Vovim's site.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I remember reading on High Priest Vovim's website that enemy spirits will never impersonate our Gods, but then I've read on here (Satanic E-groups) that they would, if they had that chance, so which one would it be? I've had a spirit that claimed he was Orobas, but I don't know this to be sure... It's on my mind almost everyday. Information would be great. Thanks my brothers and sisters, and Hail Satan always and forever...

[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I've never heard of that, and don't know why Vovim would every state that. The enemy entities often try to impersonate Our Gods. This is why it is important to go through Satan ALWAYS when contacting the Gods.
Perhaps you misread the section. I have no memory of ever reading such a thing on Vovim's site.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I remember reading on High Priest Vovim's website that enemy spirits will never impersonate our Gods, but then I've read on here (Satanic E-groups) that they would, if they had that chance, so which one would it be? I've had a spirit that claimed he was Orobas, but I don't know this to be sure... It's on my mind almost everyday. Information would be great. Thanks my brothers and sisters, and Hail Satan always and forever...

Hello,
The greys or any enemy spirit or entity will never tell you that he is one of our Gods. They are afraid of the punishment, they will make you think they are them but will never tell you the name or swear in the name of Satan that they are in his side.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

No offense [/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,
The greys or any enemy spirit or entity will never tell you that he is one of our Gods. They are afraid of the punishment, they will make you think they are them but will never tell you the name or swear in the name of Satan that they are in his side.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

And thanks a[/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

The enemy entities will say they are X god or goddess, but will never swear in Satan's name that this is true. This is my experience though. Thankfully I made them swear, which they wouldn't, so I knew it was them.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:19:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Important question about the Gods.

Hello,
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Alr[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

The enemy entities will say they are X god or goddess, but will never swear in Satan's name that this is true. This is my experience though. Thankfully I made them swear, which they wouldn't, so I knew it was them.
<hr> From: S R <rs56584@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:19:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Important question about the Gods.

Hello,
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

True
On Sep 10, 2013 11:28 PM, "S R" <rs56584@... wrote:
  Hello,
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back