Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important meditation programs and so worth

afra_1998

Can I please speak to a moderator or someone with a lot of knowledge to give me useful advice as to what meditations are good for beginners once you have done the dedication ritual. I would live to pursue satanism and achieve enlightenment etc. Would this include opening chakras expanding aura etc. Please help. Thanks Bailey HAIL SATAN

There is a Basic Meditation Program in the Power Meditation section. You can start there.

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:23:15 AM, "afra_1998@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can I please speak to a moderator or someone with a lot of knowledge to give me useful advice as to what meditations are good for beginners once you have done the dedication ritual. I would live to pursue satanism and achieve enlightenment etc. Would this include opening chakras expanding aura etc. Please help. Thanks Bailey HAIL SATAN

The JOS website tells you all you need to know. Read it.
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 5/25/14, afra_1998@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Important meditation programs and so worth
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, May 25, 2014, 5:23 AM

Can I please speak to a moderator or someone with a
lot of knowledge to give me useful advice as to what
meditations are good for beginners once you have done the
dedication ritual. I would live to pursue satanism and
achieve enlightenment etc. Would this include opening
chakras expanding aura etc. Please help. Thanks

Bailey

HAIL SATAN

The moderators are constantly working for Satan they can't always answer on the groups, but a good program to start for one would be HP HoodedCobras 40 day empowerment, it's a good foundation.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 25, 2014, at 7:23, "afra_1998@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back