Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important! Maxine Please read! Infiltrators revealed- dangerous east

tjs4satan

Attachments :
<ol>tulsa occult msg's.txt</ol>Hello everyone, these past few weeks has been busy for me as I have been trying to get a whole bunch of projects done, however though, something really strange happened to me.

(**Most of this post's importance is located in the .txt file attacked to this message Please read it!)

I am trying to figure out how to explain it the best, I asked my Guardian Demon if I should share what happened to me with the group and I got a "Yes" every time from my pendulum, I have copied and pasted all of the message information from this event to a text file and tried my best at organizing it.

I will try to sum up as best as I can, there is a muslim/jewish occult in Tulsa, they have their fingers in everything, political, police, you name it, East Tulsa is especially bad, from what I have gathered is they perform human sacrifices, they also are very big into cannibalism (ITS SO SICK) it really is. They even have a bunker located in the woods that houses some very sick shit, and a bunker underneath the leader's house where there are impregnated women simply to use the babies for the occult's sick rituals. They have been looking for High Priest Maxine Dietrich, with no success, HAIL SATAN!

I mainly want everyone who lives in Tulsa to see this! So they will be extra careful, I also ask that perhaps one of the High Priest/High Priestess takes a look into this, and create a Black Magick ritual used against this group, they are truly sick and they need to be eradicated. Once and for all!
Hail Satan!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

indeed they fucking due and we will rot them out

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:32 AM, <tjs4satan@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from tjs4satan@... included below] Hello everyone, these past few weeks has been busy for me as I have been trying to get a whole bunch of projects done, however though, something really strange happened to me.

(**Most of this post's importance is located in the .txt file attacked to this message Please read it!)

I am trying to figure out how to explain it the best, I asked my Guardian Demon if I should share what happened to me with the group and I got a "Yes" every time from my pendulum, I have copied and pasted all of the message information from this event to a text file and tried my best at organizing it.

I will try to sum up as best as I can, there is a muslim/jewish occult in Tulsa, they have their fingers in everything, political, police, you name it, East Tulsa is especially bad, from what I have gathered is they perform human sacrifices, they also are very big into cannibalism (ITS SO SICK) it really is. They even have a bunker located in the woods that houses some very sick shit, and a bunker underneath the leader's house where there are impregnated women simply to use the babies for the occult's sick rituals. They have been looking for High Priest Maxine Dietrich, with no success, HAIL SATAN!

I mainly want everyone who lives in Tulsa to see this! So they will be extra careful, I also ask that perhaps one of the High Priest/High Priestess takes a look into this, and create a Black Magick ritual used against this group, they are truly sick and they need to be eradicated. Once and for all!
Hail Satan!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

This is why you have to be careful meeting people on the internet. Yes perhaps sometimes the groups may seem strict, but for good measure. Some people have put themselves out there too much and that is why they get removed, Satan is protecting you. This is War, this is not a game. There are people like this individual and far worse that want to buddy buddy up too you, to put you in a box....

Remember this is not Facebook. Keep yourself hidden. Fight from the shadows.

IMO, if you want Satanic friends it is much easier to find friends and then bring them to Satan. That way also you are friends because you want to be, not just because your dedicated.

Thank you for showing us this. Maxine is under the direct protection of Hell, someone would drop dead of a heart attack if they even got close. O wait thats already happened.....

This is disgusting. I feel so bad for that guy and all he went through. I nearly cried my eyes out reading it. This just fuels my hatred and gives me strength. They try to make us fear but we are strong! We have Father's blood surging through our veins! WE WILL RISE ABOVE THIS. I WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END AND IF I DIE, I DO SO FOR ALL OF THE GENTILES. FOR FATHER AND THE GODS, AND FOR THE FUTURE OF ALL MANKIND!!! FOR THOSE WHO DIED BEFORE US, FOR THOSE FIGHTING ALONG SIDE US, AND FOR THOSE WHO FIGHT AFTER US. WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!!!! FUCK THE JEWS MAY THEY BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN NON-EXISTANCE!!!

So you say in the text which I read a few lines, that you are in the JoS Clergy. Which is a lie. For two why believe all you are told and for three, if they are looking to harm Satan's own, Satan searches for them. Quite simple. 
Angry tone but no other way. We tell members everyday to avoid internet wannabes and all the insanity one can pass them behind the screen. What do we have here is another story of some invisible internet mate who sells you crap. Who drained your precious time telling you crap and who in the end will try to steer your energy on assholes who are the 0, 0000005% of the problem if they even exist. THIS IS HOW THE ENEMY WORKS.
Neither every Gentile needs be Clergy like its some sort of communism. Satan will make you a God, not a King. A God is above such things and such pity. So everyone must stop with the peasant syndrome which wants to be a King for the comforts and the big throne. Satanic Kingship means serving the people just like Adolf Hitler did. Not enjoying powers, lusts and shutting the mouths of others, being dramatic and abusing power as some envision. Neither Satan is closer to you in a sick relation where he gives you powers to satisfy your hunger for governing people. This type of thinking is the capstone of Anti Satanic and pro jewish thinking. 
Enough of all the fake people who think that being in the clergy is some sort of vain entitlement that will fix your life or that gives you a right to brag, makes you superb or something. Enough for idiots who are clueless and talk big, enough of those who even though are in our Ranks cause confusion like the enemy. Over the years all the same poem. The Ex High Priests, the Super Duper evolved now disappeared ones, the gossip about one's life, the judgements and assumptions for X High Priest. The horrendous claims of imaginations about what someone is and the crap imaginations whom everyone believes thet should be more and more like the type of jewish governors who govern others like slaves. 
I reassure you of this. The most title decorated person is worth a pile of shit if they do not do the work required for Satan. The gossip mamas, those who are lazy and sit on their lap and do no efforts to evolve and to advance Satan's Agenda, they can name themselves as they wish, imagine themselves as they wish but they will never be what their vain imagination and lying mouths say they are. Satan is a real being and those who lie will have their shitty mouths closed in time. This is not some xian gawd who lets the liars and filths conquer over the just. 
Those who work for Satan know this and see no title reassurance that they ARE working, ARE fighting, ARE being helped by the Gods to become as the Gods. ARE becoming a God in themselves and a self sufficient being. 
AND KNOW THE CAPSTONE OF SATANISM IS THESE THINGS. 
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Oh what the fuck is wrong with those people???? 

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014, izzyhendrix@... <deontabray@... wrote:
  indeed they fucking due and we will rot them out

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:32 A[/IMG]tjs4satan@... wrote:
  [Attach[/IMG]tjs4satan@... included below] Hello everyone, these past few weeks has been busy for me as I have been trying to get a whole bunch of projects done, however though, something really strange happened to me.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

#145241ba11823bfa_145215afd980ebc4_TopText

Amun brother <hr> From: hoodedcobra666@...
Sent: ‎4/‎3/‎2014 7:56 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Important! Maxine Please read! Infiltrators revealed- dangerous east Tulsa,OK occult revealed!

So you say in the text which I read a few lines, that you are in the JoS Clergy. Which is a lie. For two why believe all you are told and for three, if they are looking to harm Satan's own, Satan searches for them. Quite simple. 
Angry tone but no other way. We tell members everyday to avoid internet wannabes and all the insanity one can pass them behind the screen. What do we have here is another story of some invisible internet mate who sells you crap. Who drained your precious time telling you crap and who in the end will try to steer your energy on assholes who are the 0, 0000005% of the problem if they even exist. THIS IS HOW THE ENEMY WORKS.
Neither every Gentile needs be Clergy like its some sort of communism. Satan will make you a God, not a King. A God is above such things and such pity. So everyone must stop with the peasant syndrome which wants to be a King for the comforts and the big throne. Satanic Kingship means serving the people just like Adolf Hitler did. Not enjoying powers, lusts and shutting the mouths of others, being dramatic and abusing power as some envision. Neither Satan is closer to you in a sick relation where he gives you powers to satisfy your hunger for governing people. This type of thinking is the capstone of Anti Satanic and pro jewish thinking. 
Enough of all the fake people who think that being in the clergy is some sort of vain entitlement that will fix your life or that gives you a right to brag, makes you superb or something. Enough for idiots who are clueless and talk big, enough of those who even though are in our Ranks cause confusion like the enemy. Over the years all the same poem. The Ex High Priests, the Super Duper evolved now disappeared ones, the gossip about one's life, the judgements and assumptions for X High Priest. The horrendous claims of imaginations about what someone is and the crap imaginations whom everyone believes thet should be more and more like the type of jewish governors who govern others like slaves. 
I reassure you of this. The most title decorated person is worth a pile of shit if they do not do the work required for Satan. The gossip mamas, those who are lazy and sit on their lap and do no efforts to evolve and to advance Satan's Agenda, they can name themselves as they wish, imagine themselves as they wish but they will never be what their vain imagination and lying mouths say they are. Satan is a real being and those who lie will have their shitty mouths closed in time. This is not some xian gawd who lets the liars and filths conquer over the just. 
Those who work for Satan know this and see no title reassurance that they ARE working, ARE fighting, ARE being helped by the Gods to become as the Gods. ARE becoming a God in themselves and a self sufficient being. 

HA! what bullshit..... let me tell you this, the true enemy out there is 100% no a 1000% worse than that, HP Maxine is under the protection of the Gods! of Satan!! people like that would not even fucking get close                                                                             what we have hear is some fucking infiltrator trying to stir up shit and cause confusion      i will only destroy what SATAN tells me too in accordance with HIS will  and under HIS orders!          On Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:22 AM, "hoodedcobra666@..." <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Important! Maxine Please read! Infiltrators revealed- dangerous east Tulsa,OK occult revealed!
Sent: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:56:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So you say in the text which I read a few lines, that you are in the JoS Clergy. Which is a lie. For two why believe all you are told and for three, if they are looking to harm Satan's own, Satan searches for them. Quite simple. 
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I am not an infiltrator I even asked my guardian if I should share this info, I did not mean to offend anyone, nor make it look like I am an internet asshole. I am not. I have performed in ever group ritual and I do online and public warfare I am still advancing my self and I still have a LONG way to go I never never intended to say I was a HP it was a miscommunication on my part. As I said I had the definition wrong. I did NOT fabricate this. This really happened, perhaps he was just pulling my leg. IDK. I wanted opinions and I was generally worried for my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. It does hurt me a bit to see A figure I look up too bash me for a misunderstanding. High Priest Hooded Cobra I have looked up to you since I have joined. Please understand I am not this person you think I am I am not trying to direct any energy I was just generally worried about these fucks.
They are sick as fuck, and you are right it could be fabricated I could have been fooled. But I asked my guardian if I was lied to and my pendulum said no.
Once again please do not think lesser of me for posting something I thought that was important. I love my Family and I was worried. Hail Satan! Hail all Gods of Dust!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:56:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So you say in the text which I read a few lines, that you are in the JoS Clergy. Which is a lie. For two why believe all you are told and for three, if they are looking to harm Satan's own, Satan searches for them. Quite simple. 
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 [/TD]

Wow. Very well said HoodedCobra. Im glad we have such gifted members like yourself. I'm not going to worry to much about the groups from now other than the newsletters and such. I'm glad to help here and there, but your absolutely right. I should be spending the majority of my time working more on advancing my soul and working for Satan. We will not win by paying attention to one cult of the enemy. I think I've learned quite a lot here. Thank you, I'm going go meditate right away. Hail Satan !!!

This is ok, no need to worry. Just do not waste your time with people who may never come to us or something. Give them the JoS webpage and thats it with some individuals. Just be careful of what you say and mean and know fully what you are talking about. We are fine no worries.

How sickening!

Sent from my iPad
On Apr 2, 2014, at 12:32 AM, <tjs4satan@... wrote:
  Hello everyone, these past few weeks has been busy for me as I have been trying to get a whole bunch of projects done, however though, something really strange happened to me.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All Gods of Duat!!

Now THIS is a family. Everyone is working out there differences in a constructive manner. I think this is what the Gods want to see. I am extremely proud. HAIL SATAN!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back