Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important...For All JoS Members; 4/09/13

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Satan wants this done!

The Vatican has been cursing and attacking us [JoS as a whole] in a 24/7 vigil [just beaming with christian love]. They never stop, except for the last Saturday, the day before their 'Easter' and for those of you who can remember this day, the energy was exceptionally peaceful, but the attacks resumed again on Easter. That filthy maggot jewsus symbolically in the tomb that day. They do as little as possible.

I won't waste any time in getting to the point. I am strongly encouraging everyone here [we definitely have the strength in numbers], to participate in this simple, effective [both for the group and individually], ritual that will put a stop to this malignant filth.

This will be a 40 day working. You can also go 80 or more days, as it is very simple, but powerfully effective. The 40 day working will strongly establish the energy. Even if you are extremely busy, then perform the partial working. You can join in on the full working at any time.

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:

1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Note:

Everyone who has started the Working against the Vatican or did the recent Rituals on rebounding and giving them negative energy (6th and 9th of April), when they are done with what they have in mind doing (Be it a 9 day working or 40 day working) they should immidiately do this, exactly as HP's Maxine wrote this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satan wants this done!

The Vatican has been cursing and attacking us [JoS as a whole] in a 24/7 vigil [just beaming with christian love]. They never stop, except for the last Saturday, the day before their 'Easter' and for those of you who can remember this day, the energy was exceptionally peaceful, but the attacks resumed again on Easter. That filthy maggot jewsus symbolically in the tomb that day. They do as little as possible.

I won't waste any time in getting to the point. I am strongly encouraging everyone here [we definitely have the strength in numbers], to participate in this simple, effective [both for the group and individually], ritual that will put a stop to this malignant filth.

This will be a 40 day working. You can also go 80 or more days, as it is very simple, but powerfully effective. The 40 day working will strongly establish the energy. Even if you are extremely busy, then perform the partial working. You can join in on the full working at any time.

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.

I am certainly going to do this! So they really have black magicians,
then? I mean, I'm not doubting the existence of such, but it's strange
to think about, that they'd invest so much time in our destruction.
But then, I guess it really should not be; after all, we in the JoS
know the truth...about Satan himself, and many things, and the church
does not want this getting out. Doubtless the jesuits have many facets
to what they do. Well, they're wasting their damn time, for we are
going to fucking beat them! Our Lord's truth will out! Hail Father
Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail all of my true Brothers and
Sisters in Satan!

On 4/9/13, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satan wants this done!

The Vatican has been cursing and attacking us [JoS as a whole] in a 24/7
vigil [just beaming with christian love]. They never stop, except for the
last Saturday, the day before their 'Easter' and for those of you who can
remember this day, the energy was exceptionally peaceful, but the attacks
resumed again on Easter. That filthy maggot jewsus symbolically in the tomb
that day. They do as little as possible.

I won't waste any time in getting to the point. I am strongly encouraging
everyone here [we definitely have the strength in numbers], to participate
in this simple, effective [both for the group and individually], ritual that
will put a stop to this malignant filth.

This will be a 40 day working. You can also go 80 or more days, as it is
very simple, but powerfully effective. The 40 day working will strongly
establish the energy. Even if you are extremely busy, then perform the
partial working. You can join in on the full working at any time.

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the
following:

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive
energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it
right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies
with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is
very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra
and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect
the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL
TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY,
WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.

Thaaaaaaaats it! im gonnna fight!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

It's time to end the Vatican an their lies!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 9, 2013, at 2:03 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

No wonder why i got fucking sick. i got this cough and it was horrible, now i am feeling better and stuff, but still, we all should do this. Even though i might not sleep tonight, i am about to start this now because i need to and want to. I guess this is my answer from the gods asking to do more. If the Vatican wants to fuck with us, lets return the favor and repel their shit right back to them, while burning them with are hate. They will regret the days they fuck with Satan and his children. To all my brothers and sisters in Hell's Army, WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE. THERE SHALL BE JUSTICE. LETS GO!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!!
Hail to my new Gaurdian Demonness, Sabnack!!!!
Hail to Hell's Army and our Certianed Victory!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Sisters in Satan!

On 4/9/13, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Is it possible to not do a full Satanic rosary, yet do all of the steps? I mean, let's say 40 repetitions for SURYAE instead of 108.
Will it be any good?

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Thankyou for this and confirming my feelings on the matter.

If I may add something I have found helpfull on bad days especially. If you possibly can turn off all electrical equipment around you especially mobile phones, wi fi and communications devices for even a few hours or even better getting physically away from areas with lots of this electro magnetic 'noise' as much as is possible for you for some 'down time' and respite and get some peace from all of this shit especially if you can get outdoors weather permiting as close to nature as possible. I just cannot stress enough what a difference it can make to your inner peace and state of mind. People in urban and city areas are constantly bombared with all of this 'noise' non stop 24/7 it is very hard to get away from it and fuck only knows what else may be being transmitted in all this noise. I do not live in a built up area so I have become very well aware of it when I go into town more than others who have got used to it all the time it hits me right away.

Even if all you can do is shut off your own TV, phone and wifi for a while especially when meditating and spend a bit more time in the sun each day breathing in the golden light that will help you.

Hail Satan

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

The Sun helps me tremendously. I always knew the influence of the Sun on my soul. Even before I have found Satan. The Sun is healing me. Satan knows that and even though I can't hear him yet, I know he wants me to be 10 minutes out in the Sun everyday. And I am.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

If I may add something I have found helpfull on bad days especially. If you possibly can turn off all electrical equipment around you especially mobile phones, wi fi and communications devices for even a few hours or even better getting physically away from areas with lots of this electro magnetic 'noise' as much as is possible for you for some 'down time' and respite and get some peace from all of this shit especially if you can get outdoors weather permiting as close to nature as possible. I just cannot stress enough what a difference it can make to your inner peace and state of mind. People in urban and city areas are constantly bombared with all of this 'noise' non stop 24/7 it is very hard to get away from it and fuck only knows what else may be being transmitted in all this noise. I do not live in a built up area so I have become very well aware of it when I go into town more than others who have got used to it all the time it hits me right away.

Even if all you can do is shut off your own TV, phone and wifi for a while especially when meditating and spend a bit more time in the sun each day breathing in the golden light that will help you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

The sun is naturally healthy for you (in moderation) Vitamin D is important in keeping well. I know from experiance that if I keep stuffed up indoors for days on end, I will end up sick, down, groggy and feeling off. When I do get the flu on occasion, I try to spend a good 30 mins outside lying in the sun when I wake up. Just breathing all the energy into my chakras and doing a full clear out of all negative energies.

I found over the summer (whilst I was outdoors all day each day) that my mood and overall health, spiritual and physical, was much higher than it has been in the past when I would stay indoors all day.

I'm sure most anyone can agree with this, it just goes to prove how much the sun really is doing for us. Though obviously keep in mind moderation and protection from UV rays.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

The Sun helps me tremendously. I always knew the influence of the Sun on my soul. Even before I have found Satan. The Sun is healing me. Satan knows that and even though I can't hear him yet, I know he wants me to be 10 minutes out in the Sun everyday. And I am.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

While the Sun produces Vitamin D in your body, and overall health, I enjoy the actual warmth of the Sun on my skin. I feel strong when out in front of the Sun. I always liked warmth over cold, but we're all individuals.

And I totally agree, En Haradren Amulg, The Sun gives vitality. This is what gives us Life. It is very strong, thus moderation, as you said is the key.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The sun is naturally healthy for you (in moderation) Vitamin D is important in keeping well. I know from experiance that if I keep stuffed up indoors for days on end, I will end up sick, down, groggy and feeling off. When I do get the flu on occasion, I try to spend a good 30 mins outside lying in the sun when I wake up. Just breathing all the energy into my chakras and doing a full clear out of all negative energies.

I found over the summer (whilst I was outdoors all day each day) that my mood and overall health, spiritual and physical, was much higher than it has been in the past when I would stay indoors all day.

I'm sure most anyone can agree with this, it just goes to prove how much the sun really is doing for us. Though obviously keep in mind moderation and protection from UV rays.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

yea i have been having minor health issues starting from last month xD.. and i have this third stye on my eye within these few weeks lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

No wonder why i got fucking sick. i got this cough and it was horrible, now i am feeling better and stuff, but still, we all should do this. Even though i might not sleep tonight, i am about to start this now because i need to and want to. I guess this is my answer from the gods asking to do more. If the Vatican wants to fuck with us, lets return the favor and repel their shit right back to them, while burning them with are hate. They will regret the days they fuck with Satan and his children. To all my brothers and sisters in Hell's Army, WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE. THERE SHALL BE JUSTICE. LETS GO!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Sisters in Satan!

On 4/9/13, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

I woke up this morning with cold. My nose is a waterfall right now, lol.
And I do not remember being freezing at night. It was quite a warm night.

I will join you guys next month, as I started a very important working on my soul. The Mars square.
I really am the type of a guy who can't do too much. Not in the sense of power. But too much things.. Get me mad and crazy. I lose my sanity if I'm not focused on one thing.. And I was directed to do this working by the Gods.. Mars is really weakened in my chart, giving me all types of problems related to Mars.. So yea, I'll join you guys in a month from now! I won't let you down Brothers and Sisters!

HAIl SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

yea i have been having minor health issues starting from last month xD.. and i have this third stye on my eye within these few weeks lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Sisters in Satan!

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Sisters in Satan!

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Yeah I got Sick as well, but it didnt stop me from doing my workings agaisnt the vatican as hoodedcobra666 suggested us all do as thats what father Satan wants, I have a question should I do this working along with it or wait till the forty days of this first working are over with, hoodedcobra666 i believe in his post said to wait, but i just wanted to hear other opinions.
Hail Satan!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Sisters in Satan!

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Yeah I got Sick as well, but it didnt stop me from doing my workings agaisnt the vatican as hoodedcobra666 suggested us all do as thats what father Satan wants, I have a question should I do this working along with it or wait till the forty days of this first working are over with, hoodedcobra666 i believe in his post said to wait, but i just wanted to hear other opinions.
Hail Satan!!!!!
Nevermind found the post that stated it should be done in conjuction. Excuse the second part of my last post.
HAIL SATAN! THE VATICAN WILL BE DISINTEGRATED PERMANENTLY

I also get fantastic energies from the moon I love the aura of the moon its so soothing .hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:00:57 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Important...For All JoS Members; 4/09/13

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Think of it that way:

You rebound all the negative energies to the enemy by the 40 day working, and further jam negative energy to them.

Then, you programm your aura with HPS Maxine working to deflect all energies. Therefore they will not be able to fight back. This will keep going back and forth, until they will be able to do nothing.

And we are too many, indeed too many. They aren't SO many working, we have the numbers here.

So its a 100% win, to do both.

Also you can start HPS Maxine's working anytime, neverminding the date.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Sisters in Satan!

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Hail Satan!!!!!

Deflect all negative energies back to their senders (Excuse me on this typo).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Think of it that way:

You rebound all the negative energies to the enemy by the 40 day working, and further jam negative energy to them.

Then, you programm your aura with HPS Maxine working to deflect all energies. Therefore they will not be able to fight back. This will keep going back and forth, until they will be able to do nothing.

And we are too many, indeed too many. They aren't SO many working, we have the numbers here.

So its a 100% win, to do both.

Also you can start HPS Maxine's working anytime, neverminding the date.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Sisters in Satan!

Satan wants this done!

FULL WORKING:

following:

2. Affirm:

SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

Hail Satan!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back