Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important: divination for important decision.

Isisd

As I'm in a stressful situation right now, I'm feeling disconnected from my tarot when it comes to personal readings. I understood that my fears and indecision are deeply influencing the readings I do for myself. I'm here asking for an alternative divination method that can help me make and important decision for my future

As I'm in a stressful situation right now, I'm feeling disconnected from my tarot when it comes to personal readings. I understood that my fears and indecision are deeply influencing the readings I do for myself. I'm here asking for an alternative divination method that can help me make and important decision for my future
Hello :) Try this method, I developed it when I was new and it always worked for me:

Hello :) Try this method, I developed it when I was new and it always worked for me:

Thank you HPS Lydia 😊 I always struggled with indecisiveness since a really really young age. Sometimes I come up with a decision and suddenly regret it later. And when life puts two optimal prospects in front of me, for me is pure struggle. But I know that constant practice and reaching out to the Demons will help me overcome this excess of mutability in my soul one day. I'll try this method.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back