Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

implements of spiritual war

lucifurin

hello brothers and sisters, i wanted to ask about some implements for spiritual war. i have become aware of the potental of orgonite, in which it is an energy generator and fillter. so if i was to empower some orgonite pyramids with a dirty red grey energy and reverse it's filter where it traps positive energy and emits negative energy and hide it at a synogauge or enemy facility, would this add any strenght to my normal destruction workings,would this have any power? would cursing the implements by hold them over a a burning empowered sigil increase the power? i understand that all the energy come from the soul but i want to give more power to workings. i also wanted to empower one of my rifles like an athame, can this work? i would never think that hell's armaments would be limited to swords or even guns. i also want to inquire about meditating to music, when i listen to a song IE pantera's art of shredding i close my eyes and see my self leading soldiers from hell reigning fire down on angels and enemies, i'll imagine things like a bomb coming down on a city of angel and the exploding into a massive purple shockwave that destoys the entire city, but after a blue cloud reamins, is this useful? or am i just imagining for fun? thankyou for you time, lets do some more war until jewhova is smashed and gone, bring the war to it's doorstep, kick the door open and finish the fucker off.
"water is amazing because it can be the the most live giving thing while at the same time it can be the destroyer of life, it is an ultimate force that creates and detroys"
praise and hail satan's glory, i realize why 2 is so important becasue of him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back