Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im tired please help me

ngoniemagaba

I have tried joining Satanism for several times people made me pay and would disappear please someone help me +263 774 160 363 that's my mobile number send me WhatsApp massages I reply I hardly go on Internet but always on whatsapp

First off, please do not post your real phone number on here. There are over 20 000 + people in this group and some are infiltrators and may use your information for malicious ends. It's not wise, at all, to share personal information like where you live, phone number, etc.
Joy of Satan E-Groups

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Please read the above post.
Hail Satan!
On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 6:55:57 a.m. EDT, ngoniemagaba@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I have tried joining Satanism for several times people made me pay and would disappear please someone help me +263 774 160 363 that's my mobile number send me WhatsApp massages I reply I hardly go on Internet but always on whatsapp

In true satanism we dont pay anyone to dedicate ourselves,so sounds like you have been scammed by pseudo satanist and not real spiritual satanists

Have you tried reading the Joy Of Satan website?
We don't charge anything. Also putting out your mobile number was a bad idea.

There is only one 'sin' in satanism and that is stupidity.
You post your PHONE NUMBER in a group with 20k+ people with infiltrators and trolls that would seriously harm people.

And considering the ripoffs youve had before youd think youd have gotten at least a little bit wiser.

Those so called satanic cults are run by the enemy or have been stripped of their truth. In some places satan is merely a thought or something. They say he does not excist.

Now clearly this is not true.
First of all study the website joyofsatan.org . Then ask what you do not know here or look it up onthe website yourself.
None of us are handholders. Or personal guides and teachers. We have our own paths to walk and our own troubles to fight.
And yes that keeps us busy. Because that is just a small part of our daily lives but it has to be done.

Now I am not the best person to give out welcoming messages here, but I do wish for people to become better in themselves. So.. Do not take this post as critique, but use it as something you may want to consider to become a better person.

Hi, it's not a good idea to post your phone number or any other personal information about yourself here in the egroup.
There are those (jews, xians etc.) who would like nothing better then to kill you if they could. This is the reality of the enemy we are dealing with.
I and most other people here use aliases and NEVER reveal our true identity.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back