Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm through with friday ritual

x9tmare

after vibrating the words I feel very different before I even start the ritual and after the ritual I felt free and happy without knowing what makes me happy the same as this Saturday morning and I like it. Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

It was pretty awesome that after my dedication I kept thinking I need to quit smoking. But it was like not my thoughts but more like implanted thoughts. And short of 2 weeks later I was reaching for my pack and hear it again. I stopped mid reach and thought about it and realized I didn't even want them and left it be. Next was caffeine because it was a false energy. However you have to understand I was quite addicted. Tea and not unusual to go through 3 pots of coffee a day/ night depending if I was working. Yes I am still smoke and caffeine free 4 months later. And yes the migraine withdrawals were bad. I am having a difficult time now with eating right and starting/ sticking with an exercise routine. I work 12 hour shifts at night and drive an hour each way to work. It is hard enough getting in my meditations which to me come first and switching being up at night working and up during day when off and have to sleep sometime. Just voicing frustration. I feel like our ritual must have hit pretty hard. I am getting a lot more negative ridiculous implants and they seem stirred up. I just laughed at them and the thoughts were ridiculous because I had already turned my back on them before I met Satan and never a notion from them. I was atheist. So there is no coming back to where I wasn't. But they definitely want to trip us up and slow us down. It was hard at first adjusting to getting thoughts that aren't mine, good and bad. But I am recognizing it a little better now. Especially when from enemy because they aren't even close to how I feel. I have heard the gods 4 times, once my name and I got all excited then nothing else. Once a dream state and I forgot what I heard and messed it up, the other 2 couldnt make out what was being said. I will be so glad when I am able to hear accurately. My apologies, I meant to rant rave and share. Not write a book. My patient gaurdian probably wishes sometimes I would shut up. Still working on that so yeah void meditation still not so great. 30 sec knowingly. If I catch I am not thinking about anything while working its over flood gates open. Some of the things I think about geesh are really silly waste of time and energy. With my love devotion and dedication to father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses Corrina

Yeah same here bro, after the ritual Father Satan blessed me with a very good day also, even if that wasn't the case, I would still be doing them.
Hail Satan!

The serpent is ascending! The serpent is fully empowered! The serpent is forever! :D On Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:07 PM, "corrinamh@..." <corrinamh@... wrote:
  It was pretty awesome that after my dedication I kept thinking I need to quit smoking. But it was like not my thoughts but more like implanted thoughts. And short of 2 weeks later I was reaching for my pack and hear it again. I stopped mid reach and thought about it and realized I didn't even want them and left it be. Next was caffeine because it was a false energy. However you have to understand I was quite addicted. Tea and not unusual to go through 3 pots of coffee a day/ night depending if I was working. Yes I am still smoke and caffeine free 4 months later. And yes the migraine withdrawals were bad. I am having a difficult time now with eating right and starting/ sticking with an exercise routine. I work 12 hour shifts at night and drive an hour each way to work. It is hard enough getting in my meditations which to me come first and switching being up at night working and up during day when off and have to sleep sometime. Just voicing frustration. I feel like our ritual must have hit pretty hard. I am getting a lot more negative ridiculous implants and they seem stirred up. I just laughed at them and the thoughts were ridiculous because I had already turned my back on them before I met Satan and never a notion from them. I was atheist. So there is no coming back to where I wasn't. But they definitely want to trip us up and slow us down. It was hard at first adjusting to getting thoughts that aren't mine, good and bad. But I am recognizing it a little better now. Especially when from enemy because they aren't even close to how I feel. I have heard the gods 4 times, once my name and I got all excited then nothing else. Once a dream state and I forgot what I heard and messed it up, the other 2 couldnt make out what was being said. I will be so glad when I am able to hear accurately. My apologies, I meant to rant rave and share. Not write a book. My patient gaurdian probably wishes sometimes I would shut up. Still working on that so yeah void meditation still not so great. 30 sec knowingly. If I catch I am not thinking about anything while working its over flood gates open. Some of the things I think about geesh are really silly waste of time and energy. With my love devotion and dedication to father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses Corrina

His enthronement is nigh...he has told me as much. Can't come soon
enough for me, say I! Hail Father Satan for ever!

On 4/27/14, Nick fhtagn <nickfhtagn@... wrote:
The serpent is ascending!
The serpent is fully empowered!
The serpent is forever!
:D
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:07 PM, "corrinamh@..."
<corrinamh@... wrote:

It was pretty awesome that after my dedication I kept thinking I need to
quit smoking. But it was like not my thoughts but more like implanted
thoughts. And short of 2 weeks later I was reaching for my pack and hear it
again. I stopped mid reach and thought about it and realized I didn't even
want them and left it be. Next was caffeine because it was a false energy.
However you have to understand I was quite addicted. Tea and not unusual to
go through 3 pots of coffee a day/ night depending if I was working. Yes I
am still smoke and caffeine free 4 months later. And yes the migraine
withdrawals were bad. I am having a difficult time now with eating right and
starting/ sticking with an exercise routine. I work 12 hour shifts at night
and drive an hour each way to work. It is hard enough getting in my
meditations which to me come first and switching being up at night working
and up during day when off and have to sleep sometime. Just voicing
frustration. I
feel like our ritual must have hit pretty hard. I am getting a lot more
negative ridiculous implants and they seem stirred up. I just laughed at
them and the thoughts were ridiculous because I had already turned my back
on them before I met Satan and never a notion from them. I was atheist. So
there is no coming back to where I wasn't. But they definitely want to trip
us up and slow us down. It was hard at first adjusting to getting thoughts
that aren't mine, good and bad. But I am recognizing it a little better now.
Especially when from enemy because they aren't even close to how I feel. I
have heard the gods 4 times, once my name and I got all excited then nothing
else. Once a dream state and I forgot what I heard and messed it up, the
other 2 couldnt make out what was being said. I will be so glad when I am
able to hear accurately. My apologies, I meant to rant rave and share. Not
write a book. My patient gaurdian probably wishes sometimes I would
shut up. Still working on that so yeah void meditation still not so great.
30 sec knowingly. If I catch I am not thinking about anything while working
its over flood gates open. Some of the things I think about geesh are really
silly waste of time and energy. With my love devotion and dedication to
father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses
Corrina

Good; I'm sick and tired of living in this run down dump..oh we'll fix it. Of course we will, but still, it's nice knowing that what we're doing actually helps.I've seen several churches recently, after the ritual, being to have problems and start to collapse..may they all fall at once and despair our enemy!Or, at least free up the land for community gardens :| that'd be quite nice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back