Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm thinking of names for my black metal project and I thought of a cool name ,maybe y'all can send me some band name suggestions

Black Sun Army. Order of the Black Sun mayhaps?

I thought of this name "The Black Sun" I know black sun is taken but maybe if I add 666 to it like "The Black Sun 666,"

Ace Heart, being an allusion to Azazel's Ace of Swords Tarot Card and the Sigil's representation of the heart chakra shape. Ace means excellence, and it is also the best card in a playing card set. This could be a great name. It doesn't necessarily have to be something that seems gloomy to others.

Ace Heart, being an allusion to Azazel's Ace of Swords Tarot Card and the Sigil's representation of the heart chakra shape. Ace means excellence, and it is also the best card in a playing card set. This could be a great name. It doesn't necessarily have to be something that seems gloomy to others.
Woahhhhhhhhh that's very interesting

You could use the name Heathen's Attack

As a Metal music lover I am glad to hear that someone from Jos is starting with a Black Metal band. A good opportunity to use lyricism analogous to spiritual Satanism to spread the truth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back