Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im scared

Mbali Masondo

i wish to know any satanist to assist me with the ritual and i really want to became one of satanist i just need help... im at university of kwazulu natal @ edgewood campus t pinetown. please

It is not wise to give out persoanl info on these groups. Why are you scared? If his is something that makes you afraid than it may not be the right time for you to dedicate or may not be the right path for you.

When it comes to the dedication ritual this is usually done on one's own as it is a very persoanl point in our lives.

I highly suggest reading the joyofsatan site completely and hold off on the dedication temporarily. There is no rush in doing the dedication ritual especiall if your enviornment is not the best. Just talk to Satan tell him of your limitations and let him know your feelings. At the same time begin to meditate and empower yourself. Once you have better living conditions or are in a better enviornment than you can performed the dedication ritual

If you ever need to talk or are concerned about something the people onthese boards will help you out.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... wrote:

i wish to know any satanist to assist me with the ritual and i really want to became one of satanist i just need help... im at university of kwazulu natal @ edgewood campus t pinetown. please

hello my name is monica.im from colton ca.lets keep in touch if you dont mind.you can text or call me 909 205~0631
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:26:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] im scared

Hi

What are you scared of, there's actually nothing to be scared of here. Just do the right thing.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:38:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] im scared

Well written Strength.My exapmle: I've stumbled upon JoS and started to devour the knowledge stored there about seven months ago but dedicated only on this year's Imbolc.So yeah, I was waiting for six months before doing it, there's nothing wrong with it. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im scared

It is not wise to give out persoanl info on these groups. Why are you scared? If his is something that makes you afraid than it may not be the right time for you to dedicate or may not be the right path for you.

When it comes to the dedication ritual this is usually done on one's own as it is a very persoanl point in our lives.

I highly suggest reading the joyofsatan site completely and hold off on the dedication temporarily. There is no rush in doing the dedication ritual especiall if your enviornment is not the best. Just talk to Satan tell him of your limitations and let him know your feelings. At the same time begin to meditate and empower yourself. Once you have better living conditions or are in a better enviornment than you can performed the dedication ritual

If you ever need to talk or are concerned about something the people onthese boards will help you out.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... wrote:

I'm also from SA. We should get in touch if interested.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:38:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] im scared

Hi, yes me too, also from SA, HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], trish11@... wrote:

I'm also from SA. We should get in touch if interested.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:38:25
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi, good post Strength. I just want to mention, here in SA, the black people have been brainwashed for several hundred years by the filthy Xtians, so much so that often they are scared to even mention the name Satan. So I can understand Mbali being scared. I hope she follows your advise and reads and studies the Jos site! And that is also why your Awakening Rituals are so great! Thanks once again, and by the way, every time I do them, I get left with a feeling of peace, its like things are coming right, like I can feel balance in the world. Hope that makes sense, HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@ wrote:

m scared because last week there an article about a kid was burned from school because he is a satanist and there is no school to give him a chance ppl think he is a monster, and m scared because i grew up under christians i feel like i need someone near me who will understand that this path been my dream for years now, i mean a person to be there whenever i feel down
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monica Colton" <monica.colton@... wrote:
hello my name is monica.im from colton ca.lets keep in touch if you dont mind.you can text or call me 909 205~0631

thanks Monica

[/IMG]</var>? should i redo the awakening meditations for them? and do we as satanist have to change ourselves for them to be active and working? HAIL SATAN

the info is on the Joy of Satan webpage,
I am sure someone else will tell you more.
Welcome !!
Heil Satan !!

You are still indoctrined into the lies of the RHP and this will be solved as you continue to learn, research and meditate. Your situation is a prime example of why individuals such as yourself should NEVER talk about their religious beliefs for bad things will happen. People on these boards have learned about tis the hard way, some lost their jobs, others have lost friends, while others are being threatened that they will be kciked out of their homes.

I am not saying this to further scare you but to proove to you which I am sure you already know to keep quiet about your feelings regarding this path. This world is still controlled by the enemy and even the most advanced individual has to still watch their back. At the same time this is the only path that represents and gives TRUE knowledge and Comfort. On this path you will learn more about yourself than you ever knew and it will be very rewarding.

Like I said the people on these boards know nthe fear you are talking out, this most likely is not at the same level as you but they can still relate and that is why the people on these baords are always willing to hel you out. You can bring any problem, any concern, any fear that you have on these boards and more than likely someone will be able to give you the answer and advice you are after.

To help you with this fear as I said will be to continue to learn and meditate both of which yo can get a good start with by reading the site I gave you. Also the HP's are continuously posting new info on the boards that will give all that much knowledge.

However another way to speed p this process is to build a connection with Satan himself. You can learn what others have to say about him and th Gods but this will be the same as the RHP where you are being led blindly by others. This is why it is important for you to learn about him on your own. This can be done by just sitting somewhere quiet and call out his name in your head. Concentrate on his nam and than begin to talk to him. Tell him your feelings, tell him about your fear, tell him about your worries. Than begin to ask him questions like who he is, wha he represents. In time you will get your anmswers.

Because of your fear I know this will be very hard for you but by doing this you will be taking a big step and it will help your fears to fade away all that much more quickly.

The people on these boards will aleays be here to ansewer your concerns, fears, questions and worries. Do not be ashamed to post these things as we are all matur people on these boards as you will soon find out.

Fear has no room in Satanism and again this will be a process but it is up to you to continue the journey, which you already have by taking the first step and posting on this board.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

m scared because last week there an article about a kid was burned from school because he is a satanist and there is no school to give him a chance ppl think he is a monster, and m scared because i grew up under christians i feel like i need someone near me who will understand that this path been my dream for years now, i mean a person to be there whenever i feel down
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

She is a strong person as she took the first step and posted on these boards while knowing that people such as yourself are looked down upon. This shows she will not take or accept any limitations and once she gets over the fear she will be a strong member.

Thank you fo the comment regarding the rituals and I agree whenever I do an awakening ritual whether its mine or someone else's I can feel the energy vibrating throughout my entire body. There is much organization on these boards already this year and we have only begun. As I said this year belongs to us and this organization further prooves this.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Hi, good post Strength. I just want to mention, here in SA, the black people have been brainwashed for several hundred years by the filthy Xtians, so much so that often they are scared to even mention the name Satan. So I can understand Mbali being scared. I hope she follows your advise and reads and studies the Jos site! And that is also why your Awakening Rituals are so great! Thanks once again, and by the way, every time I do them, I get left with a feeling of peace, its like things are coming right, like I can feel balance in the world. Hope that makes sense, HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

To take care of and empower your chakras:

-Clean them twice a day (more if you need to, do this when you clean your aura). Align them as you clean them
-spin them daily
-do the Full Chakra meditation for the chakra of the day, each day
-you can do chakra breathing
-Single & Twin Serpent meditations, when you are advanced enough

All of these meditations are found at http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

If you feel like they may need to be opened again, you can do the opening meditations again. It won't hurt to do them again anyway, just to make sure.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

i opened all of my chakras like a month ago but i didnt take care of them but now i know that you have to take care of them. so my question is how do i take care of them and empower them? should i redo the awakening meditations for them? and do we as satanist have to change ourselves for them to be active and working?
HAIL SATAN

Yes, it is very lonely when your physically alone. I'd suggest you establish a relationship with YOURSELF! Then you'll never be alone!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:01:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im scared

Hail Satan

you should look into what the JOS refers to as Astral Temples.
from what i hear you can do that ritual in there if you can construct one.
also the best part about these is you do not have to make one within your own dwelling.
so if you desire to dedicate sooner rather than later id say look into Astral Temples first and see what you can do.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im scared

Yes, it is very lonely when your physically alone. I'd suggest you establish a relationship with YOURSELF! Then you'll never be alone!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "Mbali Masondo" <mbalimasondo@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:01:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im scared

Hail Satan

I had a dream about satan and hell i woke up scared well teriffide i dremt that i visited hell and everyone was suffering getting tortured in ways people cant imagine i luv our father satan but is that how hell really is im not going to lie im scared i sometimes cant get those images out of my head :(

No, it just means you still have subconscious programming with xianity which can manifest in negative dreams about that bullshit you were indoctrinated with. Spend some time reading the exposingchristianity.com site. Dreams are not reality, never forget that. Duat/Hell is a really nice place, many of us have seen it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:

I had a dream about satan and hell i woke up scared well teriffide i dremt that i visited hell and everyone was suffering getting tortured in ways people cant imagine i luv our father satan but is that how hell really is im not going to lie im scared i sometimes cant get those images out of my head :(

Ignore these dreams. It is just the enemy fucking with you. They do
not want yu to know Satan, our true father and creator. I know it's
hard; the enemy often fucks with new people. They did it with me a
very little bit when i first dedicated, but I never received
nightmares. Why don't you ask father to show you what Hell is truly
like, if you are so concerned about this? Just a thought. Stay strong,
and ignore the bullshit! Hail Father Satan always!

On 3/29/12, Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:
I had a dream about satan and hell i woke up scared well teriffide i dremt
that i visited hell and everyone was suffering getting tortured in ways
people cant imagine i luv our father satan but is that how hell really is im
not going to lie im scared i sometimes cant get those images out of my head
:(

<td val[/IMG]That is the lies that have been programed in you.None of that is real.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Fri, 3/30/12, Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 2:33 AM

[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! Read this,
"many who are in the process of breaking away from xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will eventually give way to reason..."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html
Then read more on the site about how Hell has been corrupted into this xian place of torture.
You can see that this is of the enemy trying to draw you as far and as quickly as possible away from Satan. Fear is what they use!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:

My fiance had the same problems as well because she was programmed by her catholic family and had those foul hindering teachings hammered in her head. It isnt just you but most people who have had a lopsided belief system through out their life will find it difficult to come to a religion totally opposite of theirs. Stay strong, father Satan is always listening and looking out for us he is here just have a talk with him if you need to whatever you do, make sure the choices you make are purely what you want and not what somebody told you that you should want

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
"many who are in the process of breaking away from xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will eventually give way to reason..."
Then read more on the site about how Hell has been corrupted into this xian place of torture.
You can see that this is of the enemy trying to draw you as far and as quickly as possible away from Satan. Fear is what they use!!!

..Hail Satan!! Yes, Joel, and not only programming from this life--but possibly many other lifetimes as well. As soon as the Gentile starts to question the false program, this is when they most surely get attacked with these thoughts from enemy. Hope your fiance has de-programmed herself and realises the Truth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joel ~" <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:

My fiance had the same problems as well because she was programmed by her
catholic family and had those foul hindering teachings hammered in her
head. It isnt just you but most people who have had a lopsided belief
system through out their life will find it difficult to come to a religion
totally opposite of theirs. Stay strong, father Satan is always listening
and looking out for us he is here just have a talk with him if you need to
whatever you do, make sure the choices you make are purely what you want
and not what somebody told you that you should want

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM, blackkat_411 <[email protected]:

"many who are in the process of breaking away from xianity have a hard
time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are unaware they are
actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually result in
deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will eventually
give way to reason..."
Then read more on the site about how Hell has been corrupted into this
xian place of torture.
You can see that this is of the enemy trying to draw you as far and as
quickly as possible away from Satan. Fear is what they use!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@
wrote:

I had a dream about satan and hell i woke up scared well teriffide i
dremt that i visited hell and everyone was suffering getting tortured in
ways people cant imagine i luv our father satan but is that how hell really
is im not going to lie im scared i sometimes cant get those images out of
my head :(

Hello Monica.....I live in the IE as well, please be careful about posting your personal information though....Dark blessings to you!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monica Colton" <monica.colton@... wrote:

im scared if someone kills me and i dont go to hell i wish i was in hell now but its hard to meditate ill try so i do go to hell i wanna learn that art were you touch someone and later die like pressure points thats a art im targeting to learn

Firstly, read JoS and the sermons carefully. There is no "Hell where you will be punished". It is something created by Xians to instill fear and keep people under their control. You don't need to worry about going to hell. 
Secondly, you can learn that art by learning martial arts. Continue meditating to become spiritually open. You will get good guidance from your guardian daemon.

scare consequence of low energy level or astral attack. in the second you need study art of stealth not pressing chinese points if you want to survive. 

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 7:21, "gamekash@..." <gamekash@... wrote:
  Firstly, read JoS and the sermons carefully. There is no "Hell where you will be punished". It is something created by Xians to instill fear and keep people under their control. You don't need to worry about going to hell. 
Secondly, you can learn that art by learning martial arts. Continue meditating to become spiritually open. You will get good guidance from your guardian daemon.

<td val[/IMG]I feel like a bad satanist because there is a certain amount of chakras that represents a special number in satanism

Hagel die bringt von licht

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [joyofsatan666] im scared
Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 3:08:31 PM

<td val[/IMG]   scare consequence of low energy level or astral attack. in the second you need study art of stealth not pressing chinese points if you want to survive. 

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013, 7:21, "gamekash@..." <gamekash@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back