Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm scared

gdiggsgreenman

I have always felt a negative energy or entity following me since I was a child. Since I have done my commitment a week or two ago it has begun intensifying in power, and I have now began to feel extremely terrified when in its' presence. What do?

Simple, stop being afraid. Evil entities feed off of fear. Stop feeding them and they'll die off.

Yeah pretty much. On the JoS site, High Priestess Maxine wrote some of her conversations with Satan. She inquired about the experiences of many who have seen what they think is "Hell". Father stated that those are pockets of negative energies (somewhat like black holes/wormholes) that people get sucked into because they have a lot of fear about going to "Hell" (well, what they perceive Hell to be from what xians have told them). Fear is essentially the lack of knowledge. Knowledge eradicates fear. People are scared of "ghosts" and what not because they are ignorant about them (it's mostly in your head).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bark ingplace <barkingplace@... wrote:

Simple, stop being afraid. Evil entities feed off of fear. Stop feeding
them and they'll die off.

Have you tried verbalizing a positive affirmation when this negative energy/presence arrives.  Something like, "I have a STRONG aura of protection and no negative presence will prevail over me.  All negativity is defeated."  Sometimes I just cannot get my mind to think what I want it to think and I find that if I say it out loud repeatedly with authority my mind soon follows and then I believe.  Believing is my key.  The affirmation is just a good vehicle to destroying negativity.
Hail Enki!!Death to the Xtian Church!!

Dear Brother

I feel and understand your situation. If it helps you i want to share you my experience. I was always living fear as part of my life... i fear about life and thinking what will happen next. After I came to Father Satan, one day while i was walking, I was meditating and praying to Satan and heared an inner voice which vividly explains to me that "fear is a sickness ... real spiritual sickness". Surprisigly, the fear that taunted me had left from my life. Now, I undestand that fear is not from Satan.

If you were in xtianity for a long time you may also be vicitmiszed of their inherent fear programs. You fear the spirits, you fear darkness, you fear punishment, you fear your own nature...etc. Deprograming your mind also can help you.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bark ingplace <barkingplace@... wrote:

Simple, stop being afraid. Evil entities feed off of fear. Stop feeding
them and they'll die off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back