Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm on medications.. will this interfere with anything?

[email protected]

I'm on Lexapro, Klonopin, and Ambien, all because of General Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Insomnia. Does anyone think these medications will interfere with any meditations ect. ? I'm trying to be as open as possible to the meditations but I just can't feel the energy through Power Meditations and can't seem to summon any demons :[. helps?

Please be very careful. Meditation can and has been known to make things worse. My advice, as you are asking, is to work with your doctor, try to get a psychologist (they don't prescribe) and get to the root of your problems. If you want to meditate be very gentle and maybe just do loose connection meditations ie follow a thought and see where it goes.

Don't just stop your meds- but DO work with your doc. Why the general anxiety? Why the panic attacks? Lack of sleep affects brainwaves- you aren't likely to do well meditating.

Deep meditation ie pathworking and ascension can be stressful and could trigger a panic attack.

Get yourself taken care of first. And if you are interested, I've been an RN for almost 20 years... don't just stop your meds. Get yourself taken care of.

S

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

I'm on Lexapro, Klonopin, and Ambien, all because of General Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Insomnia. Does anyone think these medications will interfere with any meditations ect. ? I'm trying to be as open as possible to the meditations but I just can't feel the energy through Power Meditations and can't seem to summon any demons :[. helps?

Here is a quote from the Opening the Soul (Chakras): "People who have problems with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not preform any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless given the ok by their physician."   You might be feeling disappointed with reading that but don't be. Involve your doctor in this, do not stop taking any of those medications unless specifically instructed to do so by your doctor. Often times these medications need to be stepped down to their lowest level and then the doctor says when to stop taking them, NOT You. Listen to me and the others who have responded to your question. These medications as well as many others, if stopped abruptly will cause a severe backlash, and then the same dose that was prescribed before by the doctor will not work as well, the same, or at all.   Tell your doctor you are a Satanist, it would be illegal for him to discriminate against you, show him the power meditations page. Get him in on it, whether he believes any of it or not- is not the point here, the point is you need his permission to proceed. Well, beyond Void meditation.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 11:37:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm on medications.. will this interfere with anything?

Thank you. I've stopped taking the lexapro (was only on 10mg/day) so I've had no problems with that.. I'm not going to stop taking the Ambien-not a psychiatric drug I don't think. and I only take the Klonopins when I'm having a Panic Attack. So I'm just gonna keep meditating and hope I don't get too fucked up :]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:

Here is a quote from the Opening the Soul (Chakras): "People who have problems
with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not preform
any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless
given the ok by their physician."

You might be feeling disappointed with reading that but don't be. Involve your
doctor in this, do not stop taking any of those medications unless specifically
instructed to do so by your doctor. Often times these medications need to be
stepped down to their lowest level and then the doctor says when to stop taking
them, NOT You. Listen to me and the others who have responded to your
question. These medications as well as many others, if stopped abruptly will
cause a severe backlash, and then the same dose that was prescribed before by
the doctor will not work as well, the same, or at all.

Tell your doctor you are a Satanist, it would be illegal for him to discriminate
against you, show him the power meditations page. Get him in on it, whether he
believes any of it or not- is not the point here, the point is you need his
permission to proceed. Well, beyond Void meditation.

Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 11:37:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm on medications.. will this interfere with anything?

I'm on Lexapro, Klonopin, and Ambien, all because of General Anxiety, Panic
Attacks, and Insomnia. Does anyone think these medications will interfere with
any meditations ect. ? I'm trying to be as open as possible to the meditations
but I just can't feel the energy through Power Meditations and can't seem to
summon any demons :[. helps?

sometimes it takes a while for things to happen. just be patient and DONT stop taking ur meds. at least thats my opinion. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

I have been doing a lot of research, and marijuana has been a medicine for the past 10,000 years. I know how some people feel about drugs, but considering that the meds you are taking are destroying your body with toxic chemicals that cannot substitute the natural ingredient in cannibis, i say the choice is clear. I smoke weed, but only hydro, and very small amounts. I smoke the good stuff because it dosent make me sleepy, and i can function on it and even goto work and perform my duties. I say do your own research on it, and make your own choice. If you go to demonoid.com, you can download a marijuana documentary pack that has 18 documentaries on the subject of medicinal marijuana. I'm not saying for you to base your whole life on it, just do research, make your own choice, and if you do decide to try it, see if there is a way to start weed and slowly wean yourself off the medication if that is your choice. Ask others from the group what their stance is on this, and dont rush in to any decision.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back