Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm not getting any reaction from any meditation/prayers/summonings.

[email protected]

I've only been exposed to the JoS website for about two weeks, but have tried summoning/talking to demons, have dedicated my soul to Father Satan, and have been trying to open my third eye. I'm not getting any reaction or feelings from any of this except one dream I had about the 4 basic elements, me being one of them, fused together, shot up into space, and went to "paradise" that seemed quite satanic. Is this 'no reaction' normal, or am I doing something wrong? I am going to keep trying either way, just looking for some insight.
HAIL ENKI!!

the dream itself couldve been a sign from father. what do u mean by "satanic paradise"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

I've only been exposed to the JoS website for about two weeks, but have tried summoning/talking to demons, have dedicated my soul to Father Satan, and have been trying to open my third eye. I'm not getting any reaction or feelings from any of this except one dream I had about the 4 basic elements, me being one of them, fused together, shot up into space, and went to "paradise" that seemed quite satanic. Is this 'no reaction' normal, or am I doing something wrong? I am going to keep trying either way, just looking for some insight.
HAIL ENKI!!

I'm not sure. It just seemed like Paradise, as in the place you go after you die, but everything was dark like the water was black, there was a skeleton at one of the doors, ect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

the dream itself couldve been a sign from father. what do u mean by "satanic paradise"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@" <nickpiserchia@ wrote:

HAIL ENKI!!

This is probably happeneing because you are not open enough. You should focus on developing your soul and opening your chakras before expecting to get a "reaction". The Gods of hell vibrate at a much higher spiritual frequency than us so we need to develop much further before we can fully communicate with them.

Don't give up faith, your dream should have told you that.

Darkest Blessings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI!!

The dream sounds like what you want to happen.
Also, how can you expect to acheive anything significant in two weeks?

Focus on ONE thing at a time. Your energies get scattered otherwise.
Becoming open to the spirit realm, to a spirit or demon of your choosing, would be the first thing that you might want to do, reasonably.

This is because this will build on your senses and ability to connect to the spirit and energy, and you will benefit more from what you do afterwards.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@" <nickpiserchia@ wrote:

HAIL ENKI!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back