Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm not feeling anything

rr_satanas

I have done the dedication ritual and i did it correctly i think, i stayed until all flame was out, i did this i'd say 2-3 night's ago and i have felt nothing, i have seen nothing, i have heard nothing and i still await a sign of some sort from satan or his demons that they are with me, it is really starting to bother me, thought's guys?

They do not always come straight away, to see or here or even sense their presence one must open themselves up more. You have to work on your astral senses both clairivoyance and clauridience, it takes time but it is well worth it. The meditations are under the meditation section on jos, also if you have not already you should do the awakening meditations for your chakras and do regular work to empower them.

Hail Satan and Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rr_satanas" <rr_satanas@... wrote:

I have done the dedication ritual and i did it correctly i think, i stayed until all flame was out, i did this i'd say 2-3 night's ago and i have felt nothing, i have seen nothing, i have heard nothing and i still await a sign of some sort from satan or his demons that they are with me, it is really starting to bother me, thought's guys?

Dude, you don't always feel something when you do the dedication ritual. When I did it, i felt relaxed, calm and at ease. Something similar to a meditation/trance like feeling. I didn't get any signs until I started doing the power meditations. After that i sometimes feel as if something is touching my back at times but nothing is there and i have weird dreams at times also.

Though the main thing here is patience. Just be patient and go with it. It will pay off.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rr_satanas" <rr_satanas@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back