Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im new today.and i want to learn more bout this religion.

ericksalinas80

i think its funny how christians belive georgee w bush is a satanist, and that from what i read on this web site.that satanists belive tht he is a christian.? what is he really?. why are there 2 completely differrent stories??

Who cares WHAT religion George bush is he is still a stuck up ass-hole. He did a shitty job at best at  being president
and when people voted him into office in the first place they voted for him because he TOLD them he was christian.
The only reason now people are saying, "oh he is not Christian at all in fact he is the Antichrist.." and so on and  so on,
 is because sheeple are weak and stupid and don't realize that something is bad until it turns it head and BITES them in the ass.
The Christians turned their back on him, or at least......most of them did because there are still a bunch of stupid people out
there that think he actually did something good while he was in office. I'm not saying obamas any better though. I think he's under the impression that if he throws enough money at his problems they'll go away or something.

So in conclusion george bush was/ is a christian because if you know the extreme christians out there you will recognize this kind of chracter. People wanted to believe that he represented them and he was an ordinary joe. They were wrong because he went into office with a bussiness perspective because he has an oil company that is still running extremely well. He was one of the worst most stupid xtian idiots I've ever seen.

<[/IMG]

Bush has used god and religion as a tactic in his speeches before, so hes either christian/abusing people's ignorance. But I honestly dont care, Bush is a doofus either way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ericksalinas80" <ericksalinas80@... wrote:

i think its funny how christians belive georgee w bush is a satanist, and that from what i read on this web site.that satanists belive tht he is a christian.? what is he really?. why are there 2 completely differrent stories??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back