Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new to satanism,

abd_alazez123

Good day to you, Last night i made my Commitment to Satan, It was hard to leave Islam, but i have no regrets, I wanted a religion that i could feel and see a sign of it, I wanted to ask you, have you ever summoned a demon? And did it work for you? And how, did you saw him? I tried it last night but it didn't work, I used the method in the "serpentis666" web site, they say some times it may not work, or it works but the person may not notice, Did that ever happen to you? i may not be psychically opened, so I'm trying yoga , started at Yogic Breathing, also I'm starting the "Spiritual Warfare Training Program" it's hard because i have never done yoga before , ever, what's the easiest way to learn , and is what I'm doing ( Spiritual Warfare Training Program, and yoga ) will help me becoming more psychically opened ?Right now I'm at the "Spiritual Warfare Training Program" / "First Month" / the first exercise "Days One through Seven - Trance Training"For how long do i have to do it each day? Also I'm not experiencing any effects what so ever, Also if you have any advice for me, please, feel free to tell me   Thank you

Welcome!
I have summoned a few of the Gods before, but it's not a good idea to do it when you're so new because you won't be able to see, hear and/or feel them if you're not open enough. It would only be wasting their time and yours. The Gods are very busy, be sure not to summon them for something you can do on your own.
Don't forget to clean your chakras and do the aura of protection everyday, twice a day or more for the aura of protection.
As for trance, I had trouble sitting down and falling into trance, so I laid down on my bed. But I did it when I wasn't sleepy, too hungry, full, cold or too warm. I made sure I was super comfortable and wouldn't be disturbed. On Monday, May 5, 2014 3:51:43 PM, "abd_alazez123@..." <abd_alazez123@... wrote:
  Good day to you, Last night i made my Commitment to Satan, It was hard to leave Islam, but i have no regrets, I wanted a religion that i could feel and see a sign of it, I wanted to ask you, have you ever summoned a demon? And did it work for you? And how, did you saw him? I tried it last night but it didn't work, I used the method in the "serpentis666" web site, they say some times it may not work, or it works but the person may not notice, Did that ever happen to you? i may not be psychically opened, so I'm trying yoga , started at Yogic Breathing, also I'm starting the "Spiritual Warfare Training Program" it's hard because i have never done yoga before , ever, what's the easiest way to learn , and is what I'm doing ( Spiritual Warfare Training Program, and yoga ) will help me becoming more psychically opened ?Right now I'm at the "Spiritual Warfare Training Program" / "First Month" / the first exercise "Days One through Seven - Trance Training"For how long do i have to do it each day? Also I'm not experiencing any effects what so ever, Also if you have any advice for me, please, feel free to tell me   Thank you

You need to read links my dear for you to understand the Gods .www.JoyofSatan.com Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: <abd_alazez123@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 04 May 2014 10:04:08 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm new to satanism,

Welcome, I know what you mean. I feel them daily around and with me. Hail Satan and the Gods / Goddesses

Thank you so much,you are very supportive ! it's really is like a family, for now i'm doing Yogic Breathing Basics  it says i should start with one or two method, it's been 4 days, it seems very easy to do !! so i started doing :

Yogic Complete Breath [Foundation]

Sun/Moon Breath [Alternate Nostril]

Breath of Fire

today i started doing "Humming Breath" alsoand still really easy ! i feel i can do more ! can i do the whole program every day ? will that help me?i know i shouldn't push myself, but that's the thing, I'm NOT ,also still no luck getting my self into a trance , i will try it laying down,

one more thing, does anyone know good simple retual i can do for father Satan and the other gods everyday ?

for the summoning , you are right, i will leave it until i'm physically and mentally prepared 

thank you again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back