Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im new to satan

tjladislas

i am new to satan and i have no idea where to start or what to do, i have no idea how to even get started learning
any help would be great

<td val[/IMG]hey umm have u tried goin on the JoyofSatan.org website.  that sa really great way 2 get started. the meditations are the best way you can start opening yourself up 2 ur mind and soul.  THE MOST IMPORTANT thing is to make your own relationship with Father Satan. He knows your life and what's goin on so don't be affraid to ask him. Spend regular time each day medidtation and praying to him and HE will answer you. After all He has called you and wants a relationship with you. if u need anythin else reply back to me at nicholasje@... . i'LL  be happy to help   REGIE SATANAS
AVE SATANAS
HAIL SATAN   FOREVER REIGNS MELEK TA'US

--- On Sun, 15/3/09, tjladislas <tjladislas@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] im new to satan
To: [email protected]
Received: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 9:40 PM

i am new to satan and i have no idea where to start or what to do, i have no idea how to even get started learning
any help would be great
[/TD]
Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back