Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IM NEW TO SATAN ~ Brandon Simms

Brandon Simms

hey!!! im not sure if you read these or not , but im really in need of some awnsers from people like us... im new to father satan, I have not yet deicated my soul to him. The only thing iv herd from him was a laugh. im not sure if he was mocking me or if he was happy I found him. it startled me a bit... I got mad at my self for being frightend and I never saw any signs of our father ever sence... please help! im not sure of what to do or think... Hail satan ~ Brandon simms

You never really asked any questions with this post.... just asked for help without telling us what you need help with. I think you need to read and study Joy of Satan   

On Monday, February 2, 2015 5:08 PM, "Brandon Simms brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey!!! im not sure if you read these or not , but im really in need of some awnsers from people like us... im new to father satan, I have not yet deicated my soul to him. The only thing iv herd from him was a laugh. im not sure if he was mocking me or if he was happy I found him. it startled me a bit... I got mad at my self for being frightend and I never saw any signs of our father ever sence... please help! im not sure of what to do or think... Hail satan ~ Brandon simms

Dedicate first
Then you will hear him better...
And carefull....i doubt father talks to un dedicated people...am not sure, its simply wat i think
On Feb 3, 2015 4:08 AM, "Brandon Simms brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back