Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm New to it all, but Hail Satan!

my_joy_of_satan

My best friend is Satanist and she is the one that inspired me to read and learn more about this wonderful faith. I was christian for the first 16 years of my life and I have always had so many questions that would not and could not be answered by anyone in the lie I had been inslaved into. As soon as I read the first couple pages on Joy of Satan, nearly half of my questions were answered.It made me so happy to finally find the truth!! I am a very logically minded person and Satanism is so much logic and true faith it awed me. Never before had I found something that made so much sense!

Now, however I am stuck with a question, I know can be answered by someone (or someones) on here. I am not a very motivated person, nothing seems to make me really WANT to go do this or that, you know what I mean? But I am worried that because of this I will not be motivated enough to preform the meditations and rituals like I think I should do them. Not that I don't want to, but more because I'm 'lazy'. I fear that because I will be 'bad' at remembering to do what I need to I will not be a good Satanist. Is there something any of you could suggest or give me advice or anyhting?

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

I see what you mean. I sometimes have the same feeling of laziness. The point is - I also want to be able to manipulate energy to make somebody die of suffocation, heal remotely, make somebody's life miserable, cure an incurable disease, SHOW them (the ones Without) that power of the spirit IS REAL. And because of this, I know that I need to strengthen my aura, calm myself down, become more indifferent, be able to communicate telepathically not only with Gods but with ordinary people.

Well, at least this motivates me.

The case is simple - if you want to convince a non-believer, SHOW him or her that you can for instance, manipulate energy.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@... wrote:

My best friend is Satanist and she is the one that inspired me to read and learn more about this wonderful faith. I was christian for the first 16 years of my life and I have always had so many questions that would not and could not be answered by anyone in the lie I had been inslaved into. As soon as I read the first couple pages on Joy of Satan, nearly half of my questions were answered.It made me so happy to finally find the truth!! I am a very logically minded person and Satanism is so much logic and true faith it awed me. Never before had I found something that made so much sense!

Now, however I am stuck with a question, I know can be answered by someone (or someones) on here. I am not a very motivated person, nothing seems to make me really WANT to go do this or that, you know what I mean? But I am worried that because of this I will not be motivated enough to preform the meditations and rituals like I think I should do them. Not that I don't want to, but more because I'm 'lazy'. I fear that because I will be 'bad' at remembering to do what I need to I will not be a good Satanist. Is there something any of you could suggest or give me advice or anyhting?

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back