Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new, and willing to become a follower.

Franky

One of my friends got me into Satanism, after reading about these lies the Christians cause, I understand. I'm new and was wanting to become a full fledge Satanis with the dedication. When it comes to me signing my name in blood, is it fine if it's a knife instead of a needle or razor? And secondly, is it fine if my name only has a little blood. I'm not sure how much blood will come out but my name is Patrick and I'm thinking the only amount of blood I may get may only be able to do the P - T if I'm even lucky, is that fine?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prototypewolf13" <prototypewolf13@... wrote:
One of my friends got me into Satanism, after reading about these lies the Christians cause, I understand. I'm new and was wanting to become a full fledge Satanis with the dedication. When it comes to me signing my name in blood, is it fine if it's a knife instead of a needle or razor? And secondly, is it fine if my name only has a little blood. I'm not sure how much blood will come out but my name is Patrick and I'm thinking the only amount of blood I may get may only be able to do the P - T if I'm even lucky, is that fine?
unfortuantely you have to write your full name in blood

ALian, no you don't.   You do your very best my friend, and that's all that Satan asks.   He only wishes to help you.   You just have to try.[/B]

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:55 PM, aliandoking@... <aliandoking@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prototypewolf13" <prototypewolf13@... wrote:

One of my friends got me into Satanism, after reading about these lies the Christians cause, I understand. I'm new and was wanting to become a full fledge SaALtanis with the dedication. When it comes to me signing my name in blood, is it fine if it's a knife instead of a needle or razor? And secondly, is it fine if my name only has a little blood. I'm not sure how much blood will come out but my name is Patrick and I'm thinking the only amount of blood I may get may only be able to do the P - T if I'm even lucky, is that fine?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
   mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aliandoking@..." <aliandoking@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prototypewolf13" <prototypewolf13@ wrote:

oh nvm

The amount doesn't matter, even a dot will work as this is only a formality. What's important is that it's in your heart and you truly want to do this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aliandoking@..." <aliandoking@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prototypewolf13" <prototypewolf13@ wrote:

in the page of the dedication ritual it said either use a razor or a sterilized needle 2 squirt out sum blood from ur finger or ur injection spot of ur arm and yes it haz to b the amount of blood to come out and then write ur name in blood with the needle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back