Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new and learning about a particular Demon

hailsatan100

Greetings everyone I'm new and I am obviously not powerful enough to ask my self so I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about MARCHOSIAS I studied almost all of the names on the website and i am not sure why but I felt I really strong connection when I seen her name and seen the picture of her if anyone can help my figure out why I felt such a powerful connection I will be deeply grateful thank you for read

You may have had a strong relationship with her in a past life or she could possibly be your Guardian Demoness. 

--- In [email protected], <brandon.siddens15@... wrote:

Greetings everyone I'm new and I am obviously not powerful enough to ask my self so I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about MARCHOSIAS I studied almost all of the names on the website and i am not sure why but I felt I really strong connection when I seen her name and seen the picture of her if anyone can help my figure out why I felt such a powerful connection I will be deeply grateful thank you for read

Alright thank you so much :) I was wondering if maybe those were possibilitys I wanted a second opinion so say I wanted to find out which one cuz I am new I couldn't just ask and I don't have acess to a ouiji bored do you have any ideas of how I could find out I know expirince is the best teacher but I learn really well
From teaching so if you can help some more I'd be extremely greatful

If you mean to find out if she is your Guardian Demoness, then wait. Your Guardian Demon or Marchosias will come to you when you are ready. Just keep meditating. If you haven't already start opening your chakras and astral senses so you can communicate with her.
If you meant to see if she was possibly your Demon lover in a past life, then try doing the past life regression meditation. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

--- In [email protected], <brandon.siddens15@... wrote:

Alright thank you so much :) I was wondering if maybe those were possibilitys I wanted a second opinion so say I wanted to find out which one cuz I am new I couldn't just ask and I don't have acess to a ouiji bored do you have any ideas of how I could find out I know expirince is the best teacher but I learn really well
From teaching so if you can help some more I'd be extremely greatful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back