Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new and I just want some information. Please help me out.

sangyunjeong

I had been interested in demons for quite some time. My only desire is to gain power in society, I don't mean power in a military form, but a status, I want to be rich, I want to control people. And to be realistic, it would have to be in realation to business. Since, its' not like I will brain control other people or make money through thin air. So, that was my objective, and I want to know if the demons can help me get them. If demons are of no help, I would not like to waste my time. I want to know, in general, alot of things 1. If I summon a demon, how do I know where and which demon, also if it would grant my favors. 2. Can I summon different demons every time? If at once, up to how many? 3. Which demon should I summon to obtain my objective I revealed above? 4. I am interested with being friends with demons, would that be possible? 5. I am also interested in sexual relationships with demons. Please advise me more about this. 6. I don't know so well, but are the high demons listed on the website, they seem to stay in their rank forever and as if there is no promotion in ranks even though there are so many ranks. That is all for now. Please advise me with all you know, it is much appreciated. Thank you.

Study www.joyofSatan.com and as soon as you realize that life is not as easy and stupid as you think, then you may reconsider summoning a Demon for your stupidity. Otherwise, you'll face the consequences. Our Gods are not puppets for our desires and seeing how you talk about them, you don't even seem to know the meaning of the word "respect".

Στις 7:19 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 22 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... έγραψε:
  I had been interested in demons for quite some time. My only desire is to gain power in society, I don't mean power in a military form, but a status, I want to be rich, I want to control people. And to be realistic, it would have to be in realation to business. Since, its' not like I will brain control other people or make money through thin air. So, that was my objective, and I want to know if the demons can help me get them. If demons are of no help, I would not like to waste my time. I want to know, in general, alot of things 1. If I summon a demon, how do I know where and which demon, also if it would grant my favors. 2. Can I summon different demons every time? If at once, up to how many? 3. Which demon should I summon to obtain my objective I revealed above? 4. I am interested with being friends with demons, would that be possible? 5. I am also interested in sexual relationships with demons. Please advise me more about this. 6. I don't know so well, but are the high demons listed on the website, they seem to stay in their rank forever and as if there is no promotion in ranks even though there are so many ranks. That is all for now. Please advise me with all you know, it is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wow that was a lot many questions now lets take up the topics one at a time... The " demons " are actually ancient Gods & they are very busy so unless the matter is of a real pressing consequence do not just summon them. Secondly I would suggest you to brush up on your knowledge by carefully studying the Jos  website. Summoning demons is not such good idea until unless you have your chakras opened & your aura cleansed.For that again you have to refer to the Jos website. If your psychic senses aren't opened then summoning a demon would be futile as you cant even feel their presence. Because for new comers the demons will communicate through telepathy. Have you been doing your power meditations ? you must have patience because the demons are not our servants that they would be at our beck & call every time. You must empower yourself. As far as you acquiring a demon lover goes well you must first establish a close relationship with a demon/ demoness & then take the relationship to the next level. Study about the demons first before asking questions to the forum members. You must show respect towards them.  Hope this helps you. Good Luck :)
Hail Satan ! Hail the Gods of Duat !

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:49 PM, "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... wrote:

Agreed with Light Yagami 100%I recieve at least 20 messages a day in my inbox from my location with the same stuff. Work , and develop a pure relationship with Satan and Demons is a priesthood and a path even more transcendental than matter stuff. Of course, if you are pure sincere in love with evolution you will achive what u want, if you do the right things. Dedication, Meditation, Invocation and Evocation are steps to godhood and its more than money and power, is ascent. 
Demons are not bitches that you can call, use them and let them out with no consecuences. RESPECT is the path to inner illumination, all that you want, is not pretty enough to become a true Satanist/Luciferian. 
Fortunately, the security system of hell, avoid that this kind of idiots rises, theres too much idiots out there...

El día sábado, 22 de marzo de 2014 17:58, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... escribió:
  Study www.joyofSatan.com and as soon as you realize that life is not as easy and stupid as you think, then you may reconsider summoning a Demon for your stupidity. Otherwise, you'll face the consequences. Our Gods are not puppets for our desires and seeing how you talk about them, you don't even seem to know the meaning of the word "respect".

Στις 7:19 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 22 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... έγραψε:

Read everything here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html and please, for the sake of respect, consider how you talk about them, you want to befriend them yet toss them aside if they can't grant your desires which can be achieved by your own power, would you decide to meditate and apply the higher level of energy to magick workings. This can all be found on the Site that Light Yagami posted in his answer.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 20:58:38 +0000
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] I'm new and I just want some information. Please help me out.

I researched the site already before I posted my questions.
I do not find any form of support from Satan as truly reliable evidence. Just some people feeling better or feeling some wierd energy or whatever. I was Christian. But not anymore. I am only human. A greedy human just like any others. I am sure I know about the is world much more than you. I am searching if there is any easier way. Which is a natural phenomenon for all humans to prefer the easier method. Why do people say ask for it? If they are gods, why do they grant our wish? I will offer something if I summon a demon, and isnt that the important part? I studied the website thoroughly. I won't comment on someone's stupidity unlike you know who. I just wanted to know whether this permanent Satanism will do any benefit.

Just have faith and apply yourself to Power Meditation which is the foundation of this path.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
By doing so you will open up psychically and be able to communicate with the energy of the Daemons and Satan. They are real extra terrestrial beings who live in the belt of Orion constellation.  Calm down and don't cause anxiety over the topic of whats real until you meditate and clear your mind of what questions are worth asking. Yes its a big leap of faith dedicating and if your intentions were true when coming then you will feel it someday that he is real.  Meditate on his sigil and pray to him, eventually you may feel the energy but you must be very calm and clear of mind. Don't expect anything, just let it happen when focussing on the sigil, as errant thoughts can mislead the perception when doing delicate work like communicating in a way you have been cut off from (telepathy). 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:34:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] I'm new and I just want some information. Please help me out.

How do I know Satan is real I dedicated myself to him I just want sum more info

Why did you dedicate to him if you're not certain He's real?
Hail Father Satan

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:01 PM, "daviona713@..." <daviona713@... wrote:
  How do I know Satan is real I dedicated myself to him I just want sum more info

DSLJHFSDLKFHSDLKFHSDLK OH MAN I'M SO FUCKING FURIOUS WITH SUCH POSTS IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dskhjgskdjhgksdOkay okay okay okay *siiiighs*
Look, you... you. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A RELIGION TO JUST MAKE YOUR BUTT COMFORTABLE, THEN BAD NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!We're going through a spiritual WAR here, and you're asking for a religion with "benefits"??? WILL I BE MEAN IF I INSULT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU NOW???! Dude, what the fuck man?? What the fuck????
If you don't believe, what do you want us to do? SATAN IS NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE AND YOU DO NOT "SELL" YOUR SOUL TO HIM! Meaning, that if you don't give a fuck about what is happening in the world, neither will He give a damn about you... Dude, do you realize just how much fucking disrespect you showed? Aaaah, I shouldn't even get angry with people like you, I should just IGNORE but FUCK THAT'S HARD SOMETIMES! WHY do people like you exist? Just HOW MUCH has the jewish system and beliefs got into your veins??? It's pathetic!!!!

Στις 5:58 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... έγραψε:
I do not find any form of support from Satan as truly reliable evidence. Just some people feeling better or feeling some wierd energy or whatever. I was Christian. But not anymore. I am only human. A greedy human just like any others. I am sure I know about the is world much more than you. I am searching if there is any easier way. Which is a natural phenomenon for all humans to prefer the easier method. Why do people say ask for it? If they are gods, why do they grant our wish? I will offer something if I summon a demon, and isnt that the important part? I studied the website thoroughly. I won't comment on someone's stupidity unlike you know who. I just wanted to know whether this permanent Satanism will do any benefit.

Im kindly replying a second time, patiently. Please read this website again if you haven't grasped what the daemons are for by now then my sincerest apologies you will need to apply some extra effort.The Joy of Satan aims to restore the world, not just hand out a key to granted wishes as you said.The foundation of Satanism is Power Meditation. By meditating on the ways mentioned here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Your soul will be empowered and you will understand more about the gods. Also here is a standard Meditation Program: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.htmlAlso: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... DIOCY.html And: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.htmlHere is a pdf section about getting Money: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... les/MONEY/I sincerely recommend you look at what you are actually saying to us, It seems you are in this for a quick in and out. We are not about quick in and outs Im sorry to say, but the rewards are infinitely incomparable when you establish your OWN power as oppose to depending on the gods/daemons. 

I agree with you Light Yagami . Let not the ignorant upset you . They are fools and not worth your time
On 25 Mar 2014 18:30, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  DSLJHFSDLKFHSDLKFHSDLK OH MAN I'M SO FUCKING FURIOUS WITH SUCH POSTS IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dskhjgskdjhgksd Okay okay okay okay *siiiighs*
Look, you... you. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A RELIGION TO JUST MAKE YOUR BUTT COMFORTABLE, THEN BAD NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! We're going through a spiritual WAR here, and you're asking for a religion with "benefits"??? WILL I BE MEAN IF I INSULT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU NOW???! Dude, what the fuck man?? What the fuck????
If you don't believe, what do you want us to do? SATAN IS NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE AND YOU DO NOT "SELL" YOUR SOUL TO HIM! Meaning, that if you don't give a fuck about what is happening in the world, neither will He give a damn about you... Dude, do you realize just how much fucking disrespect you showed? Aaaah, I shouldn't even get angry with people like you, I should just IGNORE but FUCK THAT'S HARD SOMETIMES! WHY do people like you exist? Just HOW MUCH has the jewish system and beliefs got into your veins??? It's pathetic!!!!

Στις 5:58 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... έγραψε:

It depends on your true intentions and attitude. And apparently you have a lot of negativity. Not sure you will find any answers with such a negative attitude. What's more, NOT all humans are greedy. Speak for yourself.

On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:58 AM, "sangyunjeong@..." <sangyunjeong@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back