Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm kinda new to this

Have you dedicated your soul to Satan?

Read JoyofSatan.org and decide if you want to dedicate your soul to Satan or not. Its serious. Its dedicating your soul and life to Satan and his work which is bringing about his will on earth and empowering your soul.

To develop psychic abilites you need to do power meditations everyday(they're on the JoS site) specifically empowering your 6th chakra third eye and pineal gland

------------------------------
On Sat, May 24, 2014 12:01 AM PDT 'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote

I did a little research from this website a couple years ago and was really interested....however I met this girl I was interested I'm and tried out her fake religious thing...it ended up not working out and we broke up. I have begun rereading some material from the website and wish to learning more. Does anyone have any advice for me concerning straightening my psychic abilities or trying to enact runes upon myself or others? My curiosity and willingness is almost becoming an obsession for learning and advancement for our one true creator and master lord satan.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back