Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm Here!

Gerecht Ror1

Good Day to all of You.
This is my first message in the group, even if I have been reading since a bit (with this account, as I have been present in some groups and forums and now I am proudly back!), I would like to say hello to all of you just to introduce myself.
I will do my best to contribute to our Satanic Community while I will be online and share my thoughts and experience, to give and receive help and knowledge. I am dedicated since some years and still - obviously! - struggling with many issues. I live in a Western European country with high xian density, unfortunately.
My main interests and studies till now are Astrology and Psychology, then I will try to contribute the best I can, while still learning. GerechtRor
HAIL SATAN!!!

Welcome Brother/Sister,
You came to the right place, to find out what the truth really is.  Go to www.joyofsatan.org read it through then go back to study it, by doing this you will gain very enlightening information, and once you get comfortable with this information complete the dedication ritual. What you have found is the truth. Once again welcome.
Hail Father Satan our True God and Creator...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back