Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im going crazy

cerbyrusq

is there a  way to open chakras without speaking? bcos i have a weird disease that   limits my coordination   and makes it impossible for   talking understandably and sometimes i feel an unnatural ammount of pain in my hip that makes me scream in  pain which is unnatural       for a 22 year old male.               i'm not a dedicated           with blood  satanist although  i  would be if my coordiation allowed. guess what? i type with my nose and it's the right length to be short.
conor s.a

if this disease you have makes it so that you cannot dedicate, then you can still do the dedication in your astral temple. And you shouldn't do any meditations without at least dedicating in your astral temple.
As for opening your chakras without speaking, it is possible, but EXTREMELY difficult, and takes a LOT of time and energy.

Hi Bro I've been satanist for about 8 months and according to my exprience im gonna answer  , please correct my mistakes and also its better to listen to more exprienced satanist's advise. First read Joyofsatan.org and do your researches before the dedication ritual because its a lifetime contract. And then start meditation because Our Father Satan will protect you from anything and guide you till you achive godhead... more information availabe on Joyofsatan.org At first i had problem with vibrating and all stuff related to it because my parents are muslim and it was really dangerous to speak and vibrate loud, i were confused and couldn't improve myself and one night i asked father Satan to guide me and shortly after that i found a book on joyofsatan yahoo group in files tab, i don't know if its still there or not but its free and you can find it on net or even i can upload it for you. Book Name : (Astral Dynamics) this book is about Out Of Body Exprience and how to perform it but it also teach you a new method and so much more to unlock your chakras Step By Step and even with pictures ,i used his method to unlock my chakras and it work amazingly and i mix his method with our meditation to make them suitable for me, up to now i unlocked 2 primary chakras and alot of secoundry chakras.
I didn't read it completely but i think this book is not complete and you have to learn it then take his methods and use satanic power meditation then mix them together to unlock all of your chakras and more. I hope this help you to improve yourself and its better than nothing.

On Jun 21, 2016 14:06, "cerbyrusq@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  is there a  way to open chakras without speaking? bcos i have a weird disease that   limits my coordination   and makes it impossible for   talking understandably and sometimes i feel an unnatural ammount of pain in my hip that makes me scream in  pain which is unnatural       for a 22 year old male.               i'm not a dedicated           with blood  satanist although  i  would be if my coordiation allowed. guess what? i type with my nose and it's the right length to be short.
conor s.a

Hi Bro

I've been satanist for about 8 months and according to my exprience im gonna answer , please correct my mistakes and also its better to listen to more exprienced satanist's advise.

First read Joyofsatan.org and do your researches before the dedication ritual because its a lifetime contract. And then start meditation because Our Father Satan will protect you from anything and guide you till you achive godhead... more information availabe on Joyofsatan.org

At first i had problem with vibrating and all stuff related to it because my parents are muslim and it was really dangerous to speak and vibrate loud, i were confused and couldn't improve myself and one night i asked father Satan to guide me and shortly after that i found a book on joyofsatan yahoo group in files tab, i don't know if its still there or not but its free and you can find it on net or even i can upload it for you.

Book Name : (Astral Dynamics)

this book is about Out Of Body Exprience and how to perform it but it also teach you a new method and so much more to unlock your chakras Step By Step and even with pictures ,i used his method to unlock my chakras and it work amazingly and i mix his method with our meditation to make them suitable for me, up to now i unlocked 2 primary chakras and alot of secoundry chakras.
I didn't read it completely but i think this book is not complete and you have to learn it then take his methods and use satanic power meditation then mix them together to unlock all of your chakras and more.

I hope this help you to improve yourself and its better than nothing.

You don't need a physical means to spin them,
but if you can visualize, like a flower or anything, then you can do the spinning chakra exercise.

Now look start meditating, even if you just do void meditation, aura cleaning and aura of protection for a while. You probably should add some other meditation as well, since you might need help with restoring this part of you. I don't know what meditation exactly but choose a simple one for starters.

Maybe you could ask about it on the SSHealth yahoo group.

Anyway good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back