Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im curious

erikaandmike17

Im experincing restlessness when I attempt to go to sleep around 12:00am after I talk to father satan and lasts for a hour or two could it be hes come to visit me or trying to contact me back or a visit from demon ?? I have summoned a couple from an have had signs of replys an felt peacfull touches could it be either them trying to contact me or father satan??

When do you meditate? You might be having trouble sleeping because of high bioelectricity after meditating. I recommend next time you have trouble sleeping you picture Satans sigil in your head and offer your energy to him. This is a really great thing to do.   

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:10 PM, "erikaandmike17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im experincing restlessness when I attempt to go to sleep around 12:00am after I talk to father satan and lasts for a hour or two could it be hes come to visit me or trying to contact me back or a visit from demon ?? I have summoned a couple from an have had signs of replys an felt peacfull touches could it be either them trying to contact me or father satan??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back