Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm confused

Timothy1

Satan's blessings to all in the group.

I need to clarify something in preparation for constructing my ritual circle. In High Priest Vovim Baghie's 'Satanic Ritual' he has the celebrant invoke the Four Ruling God Powers of Duat:

Father Satan - East
Enlil Sama - North
Astaroth Sama - West
Azazel Sama - South

But I have read other circle constructs in whihc the Four Directions of Hell are used:

Satan - South
Lucifer - East
Belial - North
Leviathan - West

Which should I be using? Lucifer seems appropriate for the East because he is the Morning Star, herald of the Dawn which represents enlightenment. As I understand it, the Four Directions of Hell represents:

Belial - Earth, the spirit of the material world
Satan - the life-force that surges through creation
Leviathan - the Kundalini power, the primal energy in the body
Lucifer - the transmution of the that life-force into illumination.

I am also intrigued by the used of the word 'Sama'. Does it come from Hebrew (as in SAMAEL) or does it originate in Buddhism (as in the Sama Veda)?

High Priest Vovim Baghie gives the correct directions for the Satanic Ritual. These are also given on the Joy of Satan site and were dictated by the Gods themselves.

The ones you cite below are taken from kike grimoires which are nothing more than blasphemies against Father Satan and our Gods and are not in any way accurate.

"Sama" is Japanese, which is derived from Sanskrit. It is a title of respect. We DO NOT advocate any kike shit here. The kikes are not Satan's people. They are a whole other parasitic species and are of the enemy.

Also, a note about "levithian". High Priest Vovim has written about this already. This is a kike created archetype, as can be seen by "levi-thian". It is NOT Satanic.

Read the Joy of Satan site, as this will give you a clear understanding of what True Satanism really is.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "TIMOTHY" <t.jacobs@... wrote:

I need to clarify something in preparation for constructing my ritual circle. In High Priest Vovim Baghie's 'Satanic Ritual' he has the celebrant invoke the Four Ruling God Powers of Duat:

Father Satan - East
Enlil Sama - North
Astaroth Sama - West
Azazel Sama - South

But I have read other circle constructs in whihc the Four Directions of Hell are used:

Satan - South
Lucifer - East
Belial - North
Leviathan - West

Which should I be using? Lucifer seems appropriate for the East because he is the Morning Star, herald of the Dawn which represents enlightenment. As I understand it, the Four Directions of Hell represents:

I am also intrigued by the used of the word 'Sama'. Does it come from Hebrew (as in SAMAEL) or does it originate in Buddhism (as in the Sama Veda)?

It's obvious that the kike version is bogus because Satan and Lucifer are the same being!!

And Timothy, Satan and the other Gods are real beings, they are not archetypes which represent material things or creation or whatever. Satan/Lucifer/Enki is a being with a physical body, who can be seen and heard and communicated with telepathetically. The same with Belial, Astaroth, Azazel and Beelzebub. They are not symbols or archetypes, they are living beings. This is the mistake in your thinking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

High Priest Vovim Baghie gives the correct directions for the Satanic Ritual. These are also given on the Joy of Satan site and were dictated by the Gods themselves.

The ones you cite below are taken from kike grimoires which are nothing more than blasphemies against Father Satan and our Gods and are not in any way accurate.

"Sama" is Japanese, which is derived from Sanskrit. It is a title of respect. We DO NOT advocate any kike shit here. The kikes are not Satan's people. They are a whole other parasitic species and are of the enemy.

Also, a note about "levithian". High Priest Vovim has written about this already. This is a kike created archetype, as can be seen by "levi-thian". It is NOT Satanic.

Read the Joy of Satan site, as this will give you a clear understanding of what True Satanism really is.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "TIMOTHY" <t.jacobs@ wrote:

Father Satan - East
Enlil Sama - North
Astaroth Sama - West
Azazel Sama - South

Satan - South
Lucifer - East
Belial - North
Leviathan - West

You want to construct what?You don't "cast circles" in Satanism, they are offensive because they were used to abuse the Gods. Please follow the instructions on JoS or the Grand Satanic ritual, you'll notice there're no stupid circles there. Search for the word "circle" in the Grand Satanic ritual, you won't find any instance of it.

The names are just used to invoke the four Crowned princes, there are not used for "circles".

I think

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "TIMOTHY" <t.jacobs@... wrote:

Father Satan - East
Enlil Sama - North
Astaroth Sama - West
Azazel Sama - South

Satan - South
Lucifer - East
Belial - North
Leviathan - West

So are the Nordic peoples both from Satan and reptiles? As in some groups are good and from Satan/Enki and other are bad and are of reptiles?

I'm confused about it. I crossed something up in my reading I think. LOL

The runes come from the area of the Nords, do they not?

On another note, wouldn't it be cool to get very old oak (thousands of years) to make a set of runes with? Bog oak can be many, many thousands of years old, I just learned.

Seriously, wherever did you read theat the Nordic people are from REPTILES???The jews came from reptilians, the Nordic people came from the Nordic aliens i.e. our Gods. They look like them because they descended from them. They obviously do not have any reptilian characteristics, unlike the jews ho have rat ears and other things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

So are the Nordic peoples both from Satan and reptiles? As in some groups are good and from Satan/Enki and other are bad and are of reptiles?

On another note, wouldn't it be cool to get very old oak (thousands of years) to make a set of runes with? Bog oak can be many, many thousands of years old, I just learned.

Which is why I said, "I'm confused about it".

Thank you for clarifying.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Seriously, wherever did you read theat the Nordic people are from REPTILES???The jews came from reptilians, the Nordic people came from the Nordic aliens i.e. our Gods. They look like them because they descended from them. They obviously do not have any reptilian characteristics, unlike the jews ho have rat ears and other things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@ wrote:

Hello claroesclaro,   To add to what fire_starter said:   There are some Nordic aliens who have sided with the greys and reptilians and are enemies of Satan and our Gods—if that is what may have confused you.   Jews are the only ones that come from reptilians:   http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lian-jews/   To see this illustrated, go under the "Files" section on this group, then "KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!"  There are two files, "How to Recognize and Identify a Jew" parts 1 and 2.  Read and look at these carefully and it should be plain where they came from.   The reptilians and jews are not of Satan and are always bad!!   About our Gods as extra-terrestrials:   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html   About the Runes:   http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Runic_Kabalah.htm   Yes, I do think it would be cool to create a rune set or other ritual items with ancient wood.  :)  I do pyrography (wood burning) and have looked into getting ancient kauri (from New Zealand).  It's been preserved just like the bog oak and is very beautiful.  :)     Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!      

What's godhead? And where do we go when we die? Hell? What's hell like? I'm still a newbie, I have yet to do a formal bonding ritual with Satan due to never having time alone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back