Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm awakened !!!!!!!

dariusyarb

This will not be too long but must be addressed now!!!!! For all of my life i'v been a nobody, a loser, a lame and a lout. Never worked out,never study and never gave a damn to meditate. Always being pushed around by people lesser than me. This hatred in my heart demanded remuneration. I've allowed christians,muslims and kikes to surpass me. Then these worthless hebrew israelites make things fucking worst!!! I wish it wasn't like this, I really wanted it to be different,but these fuckers must perish. FOR FAR TO LONG I LET MY WORLD BE OVER RUNNED BY THE KIKE AND THEIR GENTILE SLAVES. NEVER TO JUST BE US,NEVER TO TAKE OUR RELIGION PUBLIC. Plans to unveil satanic statue outrages Detroit's religious leaders You see how they insult us? Their city? Detroit city is shit( trust me i know). They're pathetic to say the lest.Then these fucks think they can war against us for no reason!!!!! Satanic Statue In Detroit These fucks think they have a say on this planet? OH FUCK NO!!!!!! I AIN'T TAKING THIS SHIT NO MORE!!!! Since they don't wanna change then they can die as their kike master. No more Will WE take shit from a bunch of inferior losers who deserve nothing and want just about the same. WE TRULY ARE THE ELITE. THE SATANIC SEED. THE TRUE CHOSEN OF GOD. Not some whinny rat fink. Let us leave the past,Learn from it then let it go. Lets take our world back from those fucking worthless scum!!!!! Hail spiritual satanism and all associated with it, dead or alive.
 We Will Rise Audio Sermon      

I love that <hr> From: dariusyarb@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎8/‎6/‎2015 4:33 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I&#39;m awakened !!!!!!!

This will not be too long but must be addressed now!!!!! For all of my life i'v been a nobody, a loser, a lame and a lout. Never worked out,never study and never gave a damn to meditate. Always being pushed around by people lesser than me. This hatred in my heart demanded remuneration. I've allowed christians,muslims and kikes to surpass me. Then these worthless hebrew israelites make things fucking worst!!! I wish it wasn't like this, I really wanted it to be different,but these fuckers must perish. FOR FAR TO LONG I LET MY WORLD BE OVER RUNNED BY THE KIKE AND THEIR GENTILE SLAVES. NEVER TO JUST BE US,NEVER TO TAKE OUR RELIGION PUBLIC. Plans to unveil satanic statue outrages Detroit's religious leaders You see how they insult us? Their city? Detroit city is shit( trust me i know). They're pathetic to say the lest.Then these fucks think they can war against us for no reason!!!!! Satanic Statue In Detroit These fucks think they have a say on this planet? OH FUCK NO!!!!!! I AIN'T TAKING THIS SHIT NO MORE!!!! Since they don't wanna change then they can die as their kike master. No more Will WE take shit from a bunch of inferior losers who deserve nothing and want just about the same. WE TRULY ARE THE ELITE. THE SATANIC SEED. THE TRUE CHOSEN OF GOD. Not some whinny rat fink. Let us leave the past,Learn from it then let it go. Lets take our world back from those fucking worthless scum!!!!! Hail spiritual satanism and all associated with it, dead or alive.
 We W[/IMG] <td class="y[/IMG] [/TD][/TR] <tr class="y[/IMG] <td class="y[/IMG] [/TD] <td class="y[/IMG] [url=https://youtu.be/-[/IMG] [/TD][/TR]
[The entire original message is not included.][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back