Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im attempting to curse someone, advice please

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
There is a co-worker of mine that is a complete degenerate, it's a long story short but here is my question.
Since we both drive for a living and this dude happens to live an hour away from the store I was wanting to use runes to curse this thing. I had the idea to make this guy always get caught by the cops for whatever reasons (speeding), to the point this dude is disallowed from working with us, also in general since it lives an hour away with no other job near it.
I have no idea on how to use black magick, but Here's how I planed on doing it:

Thurisaz, since it "Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual defenseless." I would like to use this and make this guy speed more.

Raidho?, since it " represents justice and the essence of the law"

Hagl would be interesting rune

and Jera sounds important since it "can bring the worst possible aspects of an individual’s wyrd to manifest and develops the forces of self-destruction."

Out of those runes would it be a good idea to use Jera + Raidho to encourage bad driving behavior plus run-ins with the law?

I don't know what number would be good for black magick, but I know 40 is a power number. So Raidho-Jera x40, then affirmation something like " Name has terrible driving behavior and constantly get's punished by the law. Name can no longer with me" x9

I didn't realize we only had 1 good day the rest of this month for black magick. The moon is waning in pisces today on the 21st and my throat is currently damaged so it'll have to wait for next month. But I've heard a black magick working can rebound and that scares me. The best thing I can do it just the usual aura cleaning and empowering but extra, right? Thank you

You asked this previously and someone replied why not just bind them? To go to this extent over somelne being a "degenerate" seems over the top. Most people are degenerates in one way or another... Are they posing a threat to you, or what?

You asked this previously and someone replied why not just bind them? To go to this extent over somelne being a "degenerate" seems over the top. Most people are degenerates in one way or another... Are they posing a threat to you, or what?
They are a threat. The manager won't do anything about it and this slob is just allowed to be this way. But one day im going to be getting into a fight with this one for being a sneaky bitch little rat and I don't want the possibility of going to jail or getting in legal trouble, which this one wouldn't hesitate to try that on me.

When it comes to binding, I don't know how. I've looked it up on the main website under "binding" and it just talks about making a poppit, plus I don't want this rat working with me at all and i don't know if binding would do that for me. I thought binding meant they would just not harm me in any way, not actually get them fired.

Since your goal is to get rid of him you should use Runes that focus on travel and life changes and get him to quit of leave (possibly get fired) since you’re personal desires would match the magic.

You really wanting him gone but trying to use law magic is convoluted and a conflict of your interests, any spell should be direct and to the point. “He will be going on his way.”

You don't need a curse, you need a spell to make him lose his job. Also, for binding you vibrate isa 108 times in his soul and affirm that "name is bound and cannot harm me permanently"

They are a threat. The manager won't do anything about it and this slob is just allowed to be this way. But one day im going to be getting into a fight with this one for being a sneaky bitch little rat and I don't want the possibility of going to jail or getting in legal trouble, which this one wouldn't hesitate to try that on me.

When it comes to binding, I don't know how. I've looked it up on the main website under "binding" and it just talks about making a poppit, plus I don't want this rat working with me at all and i don't know if binding would do that for me. I thought binding meant they would just not harm me in any way, not actually get them fired.
Are they a threat to your health, to the point of serious injury or even death? Because the runes you listed for the purpose you want to achieve do not exactly line one to one.

Cursing safely and effectively requires a decent amount of witchcraft skill along with proper awareness, wisdom, and knowledge about the subject all of which you seem to lack in more or less. I do not recommend this route to you at this time. Instead, opt for alternative ways such as prepping up your aura of protection and Gods' rituals with the goal of help and guidance from Them.

Aside from magick, you can also repeatedly contact the superiors of your manager with this issue. Then you can take the issue to the HR department if your company has one. Raising awareness among co-workers about toxic work environments is a must for it to correct. If that's too much of an ordeal the world provides more than one place to work in.

There is a big difference between cursing someone who has done something serious to you and really deserves it and wanting to curse someone simply because you find that person unpleasant.
In your case, a work to bind him or remove him from your personal life would be the most appropriate.

There is a big difference between cursing someone who has done something serious to you and really deserves it and wanting to curse someone simply because you find that person unpleasant.
In your case, a work to bind him or remove him from your personal life would be the most appropriate.
Thats what I had in mind, about removing it from my life. The only way I could've thought how was by getting it in trouble with the law and being unable to drive/get to my work.

Thats what I had in mind, about removing it from my life. The only way I could've thought how was by getting it in trouble with the law and being unable to drive/get to my work.
Energy will find the path of least resistance, just do a spell to make him lose his job and energy will do the rest.

You don't need a curse, you need a spell to make him lose his job. Also, for binding you vibrate isa 108 times in his soul and affirm that "name is bound and cannot harm me permanently"
is it possible to vibrate runes in someones soul? Can we use it for love spell

is it possible to vibrate runes in someones soul? Can we use it for love spell
Yes you can. When you're vibrating, imagine the other person how he absorb the energy while you also keep visualizing the rune you're using more times along his Aura and onto his soul and chakras .

Example as he would be surrounded by that rune symbol and energy is manifesting and amplifying in color,power strength while doing so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back