Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ifa spirituality. Please comment.

Friday13thx

As a SS can I still venture into Ifa spirituality. I have heard it is one of the uncorrupted versions of paganism we have now. There are variations in the USA Brazil and mostly the South Americas. Please is this wrong since I’m already imitators as a SS. Can I still be initiated into IFA too? Can I use its divination but avoid initiation?

Sarjam05 said:
As a SS can I still venture into Ifa spirituality. I have heard it is one of the uncorrupted versions of paganism we have now. There are variations in the USA Brazil and mostly the South Americas. Please is this wrong since I’m already imitators as a SS. Can I still be initiated into IFA too? Can I use its divination but avoid initiation?
Everything you need for spiritual advancement is on JoS.

Sarjam05 said:

What exactly do they offer that cannot be found here?

Sarjam05 said:

I think you just want people to talk on a daily basis. I understand for I am also lonely. I wish I have someone to talk about true spirituality too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back