Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If you live in USA they're trying to take our guns away again

Just try it kikes! You want to get sued for violating the 2nd amendment again like in new orleans after hurricane katrina?
Believe it or not the NRA has filed lawsuits in damn near all 50 states over the exact same thing. at one point or another the JEWvernment took people's guns illegally and got sued for treason.
It's been going on for a long time but the JEWS news always whitewashes it.

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:25 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah jooz come and get them.

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:35 PM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/s ... apons-ban/

Weapons will always be available, because weapons can be homemade using 3-D printers.  With the advent of CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) Gun lathe cutting tools and all other machining tools, anyone can do the job of a $50,000 lathe or mill for about $2500, which includes complete CNC (Computer Numerical Control).

These guns are stockpiled, have always been stockpiled and will be made available to the public when they get their wake up call and their backs are pushed against the wall.  When that happens you will finally see what cowards Cops really are.

Jewbama is nothing and neither are the Jews.  Their time is up.  They are going to suffer and then they are going to die.  But, if they just fucken died, that would be just fine with me. 

The person that tries to take my gun away from me is going to suffer and then die.

Their is no such thing as government of the people for the people.  They are criminals and people worship them.  I don't.  If they disappeared tomorrow nothing would happen except for a tremendous resurgence in humanity.  They are not needed, never have been needed and never will be needed. 

I have a God who tells me what to do.  The enemy takes its orders from shit eating bugs.

Fuck The Jews.  Death to them and their existence.

Hail Satan.

Yepp Jewbama really wants our guns. I mean they are like rats on a sinking ship ready to come confiscate our guns or something. Ive gotten two guns now, partly to exercise my right that our founding fathers, who were Satanist (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic585.html) , gave us in our bill of rights. Also for self protection and as a skill to improve upon. I also joined the NRA because I think our gun rights are really important and as far as I know they are helping to fight against gun control in congress. What is there real goal behind their gun control? Jews are behind gun control. http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Jews%2 ... ontrol.pdf
You know one thing Id like to add, if more people had and carried guns, Im sure mass shootings would decrease greatly. If even 5-10 people would have had guns, been concealed carrying, during todays mass shooting, and have been somewhat sufficient in shooting, maybe they could've taken out those psychos before they killed 14 people and wounded 20.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:39 PM, "hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ugh now ohbummer is after them too

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/obama- ... ino/?fb=dd

You have two groups. Law abiding citizens and criminals. There is a law that criminals cannot have guns. Yet they have them. All of Europe is a gun free zone, but I guess that didn't hinder France's genocide in the mall. The criminals don't follow laws. So let's make another law and see if they follow that one!! Well obviously they are not going to fucking follow it! 
  Instead what you do is disarm the law abiding citizens. Setting them up for being victims. You already have a law that says criminals can't have guns. That's already there and in full effect. Then enforce the fucking law that's already present. Go pound down the felons doors and take their guns and destroy them. 
  It doesn't get any simpler than that. The brain dead liberals need to get with that thing called reality. Obummer doesn't know this? Ofcourse he does, then why is he doing it! Wow the simple path to the truth, took 30 seconds. After what happened in France, they will never take our guns now. They are screwing up at every turn but they want to act like their not.

Don't the Jews also control the NRA? It's like them to game both sides of an imbalanced equation.

I always tell everyone that the mass shootings happen in the "gun free zones". I get called an idiot and an "ammosexual".

Police aren't cowards most of them are just brainwashed but they can't do anything. Those who are awake in government jobs can't speak out because they'll loose their jobs, they're slaves just like us. When shit goes down and martial law is declared no police officer with a good heart will turn on the American citizen. They are on our side mostly they are people like us. When chaos is unleashed soon we will see the true colors of people. But don't you guys love how obamas only fucking response is "Stricter gun policy". He sounds like a broken fucking record, is he incapable of any intelligent problem solving? No, no he or any other president isn't because they're puppets. It's ridiculous man.

Sorry about my spelling

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Chase Harris<chaseharris21@... wrote: The cops have been hurrassing me in my hometown in california they have been doingtraffic stops pulled a gun out on a friend of mind and they have increased patrollmen and they are litterrally stopped right in front of my house and spotlight my vehicles ive said things before but they always say oh he was threatning officers thats y bullshit i stay in my house when they knock ik my rights one time they opened my door came in and full on started interrogating me hughson california u can read up on what the officers been doing in my town kinda worries me woth all the shootings of kids ky age by police officers and teh cops getting away with murdering children they kill me they will get away with it so i will say this if they do this again i do not care my brothers and sisters i will defend myself im not gonna end up another victim ill shoot back on these pice of shit zionist fascist indoctrinated jewdiosm bullshit 

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:17 PM, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Weapons will always be available, because weapons can be homemade using 3-D printers.  With the advent of CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) Gun lathe cutting tools and all other machining tools, anyone can do the job of a $50,000 lathe or mill for about $2500, which includes complete CNC (Computer Numerical Control).

These guns are stockpiled, have always been stockpiled and will be made available to the public when they get their wake up call and their backs are pushed against the wall.  When that happens you will finally see what cowards Cops really are.

Jewbama is nothing and neither are the Jews.  Their time is up.  They are going to suffer and then they are going to die.  But, if they just fucken died, that would be just fine with me. 

The person that tries to take my gun away from me is going to suffer and then die.

Their is no such thing as government of the people for the people.  They are criminals and people worship them.  I don't.  If they disappeared tomorrow nothing would happen except for a tremendous resurgence in humanity.  They are not needed, never have been needed and never will be needed. 

I have a God who tells me what to do.  The enemy takes its orders from shit eating bugs.

Hail Satan.

The cops have been hurrassing me in my hometown in california they have been doingtraffic stops pulled a gun out on a friend of mind and they have increased patrollmen and they are litterrally stopped right in front of my house and spotlight my vehicles ive said things before but they always say oh he was threatning officers thats y bullshit i stay in my house when they knock ik my rights one time they opened my door came in and full on started interrogating me hughson california u can read up on what the officers been doing in my town kinda worries me woth all the shootings of kids ky age by police officers and teh cops getting away with murdering children they kill me they will get away with it so i will say this if they do this again i do not care my brothers and sisters i will defend myself im not gonna end up another victim ill shoot back on these pice of shit zionist fascist indoctrinated jewdiosm bullshit 

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:17 PM, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Weapons will always be available, because weapons can be homemade using 3-D printers.  With the advent of CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) Gun lathe cutting tools and all other machining tools, anyone can do the job of a $50,000 lathe or mill for about $2500, which includes complete CNC (Computer Numerical Control).

Hail Satan.

I couldn't agree more. Except for one thing.Not all police are bad. Now I know that there are some who would rather fight for the jews than fight for America, but the majority of officers love America, and want to make it safe. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 2, 2015, at 23:17, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Weapons will always be available, because weapons can be homemade using 3-D printers.  With the advent of CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) Gun lathe cutting tools and all other machining tools, anyone can do the job of a $50,000 lathe or mill for about $2500, which includes complete CNC (Computer Numerical Control).

Hail Satan.

most of country citizens have guns so they can protect themselves, but in my country we can't have real gun, Not even a BB gun.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yepp Jewbama really wants our guns. I mean they are like rats on a sinking ship ready to come confiscate our guns or something. Ive gotten two guns now, partly to exercise my right that our founding fathers, who were Satanist (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic585.html) , gave us in our bill of rights. Also for self protection and as a skill to improve upon. I also joined the NRA because I think our gun rights are really important and as far as I know they are helping to fight against gun control in congress. What is there real goal behind their gun control? Jews are behind gun control. http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Jews%2 ... ontrol.pdf
You know one thing Id like to add, if more people had and carried guns, Im sure mass shootings would decrease greatly. If even 5-10 people would have had guns, been concealed carrying, during todays mass shooting, and have been somewhat sufficient in shooting, maybe they could've taken out those psychos before they killed 14 people and wounded 20.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:39 PM, "hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ugh now ohbummer is after them too

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/obama- ... ino/?fb=dd

Woah, my father pulled a gun on a cop thrifty years ago for trying to enter his home when we told him not too. He said I don't think so, that's armed home invasion sir. He ran back to his car and the sergeant bitched him out, the cop got in so much trouble. 
 My dad never got in trouble for pulling a gun because he was in the right. Now they are walking into people's homes. You need to get the fuck out of there. 

@central force.  Police are the creators of the perceived delusional "dangerous environment".  It doesn't exist.  It's perceived to exist through conditioning.

I don't expect you to change your belief without having some facts to back up my position and I don't have time to explain why cops are cowards, but I found a video you might consider watching that explains it very well and is only about 20 minutes long.

I highly suggest to anyone that doesn't think cops are cowards, watch this video. 

Cops are COWARDS.
https://youtu.be/2oHEc7QjZ4Q

For this satanic order to take place on earth the people's backs must be against the wall once that happens the people will want to know who's responsible that's why in the current ritual it's cutting of Jewish media and communication and giving gentiles the media so that people will know the truth
On Dec 3, 2015 8:23 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @central force.  Police are the creators of the perceived delusional "dangerous environment".  It doesn't exist.  It's perceived to exist through conditioning.

I don't expect you to change your belief without having some facts to back up my position and I don't have time to explain why cops are cowards, but I found a video you might consider watching that explains it very well and is only about 20 minutes long.

I highly suggest to anyone that doesn't think cops are cowards, watch this video. 

Cops are COWARDS.
https://youtu.be/2oHEc7QjZ4Q

You realize the disadvantage.  Many Americans think its stupid to have a gun.  They don't want to take responsibility for handling deadly threats to themselves, let alone others.  They don't realize that less than 5% of calls made to Police dispatchers result in the crime being prevented.  All they do is show up, some times hours later and document everything and then claim authority to tax people regarding law infractions.  Its all a television fantasy what Police actually do.  I've been robbed 4times and almost got killed by 5 gang members.  My friend prevented me from getting hit with a pipe and killed, and we kicked the shit out them, but their wasn't anything any cop did. I saw somebody knife a girl in a car while she had her baby in the back. He didn't get her that bad with the first stab and I could have shot that fucker if I had a gun.  Then he stabbed her 3 more times and she later bled to death and died.  The cops didn't do shit.  If I had my gun, she and her baby could of had a normal life.  Don't believe that fantasy bullshit you see on television.  It's all jew propaganda.

Obviously it is different to here than in the USA... I have had bad and good experiences with police officers in Australia, but I wouldn't venture to say that police are inherently cowards because they are police. The government makes the laws, not the police so the police don't 'project' anything. Most of them are in the same boat as everyone else, deluded and operating under a shitty jewish system of corruption. Its people who don't respect authority who have a problem with the police, any orderly society needs police at least in its early and initial stages, otherwise Nazi Germany would have had no police force but we know that isn't true.

If your discussion is valid, has merit and can be backed up by your argument, there should be no need to shun people who have an opposing point of view from the discussion - the facts and truth speaks for itself.

The other side of this coin is that the whole argument is being skewed onto police officers, not the legislators who actually make the laws. This is a subversive trick to make people hate authority and hence we have the backlash of people who are ready and willing to shoot a police officer. This is not part of a normal healthy society. Normal healthy society functioning requires some degree of respect for authority figures. And who can blame a police officer for pointing guns at people when the attitude is not one of respect but hatred and contempt? Who can blame them for wanting to return to THEIR families after a night's work, THEIR kids, THEIR wives? What entitles you to that freedom that they aren't entitled to? Is that cowardice? Or instinctive human nature.

The police are not the problem. Gun control is not legislated by the police. They simply enforce it because they have no choice, for without doing so they lose their jobs and its hard enough to find a job as it is let alone when you throw it away because you don't listen to your employer.

@central force.  You understand the problem is the Jews and I understand that the problem is the Jews and everybody else understands the problem is the Jews.  There is no question about that.

Those that tell the police what to do are not cowards.  They are INSANE criminal JEW pieces of shit.  They simply need to be cursed out of existence.  YES, that would eliminate ALL the problems with Cops.  The cops are not the Jews and I never said they were.  Not every loser, asshole, paid thug or "nice authority figure" is a Jew.
Maybe there are some Cops that can be good when they operate and do things in areas of relative obscurity i.e. isolated areas.  But cops cannot speak out or do anything other than what they are told and it doesn't work for them when they work as gangs i.e. in more coordinated activities.  If you watch the video I told you about you will see how the Jews turned them into a gang of cowards.
Hey, I respect your right to look up to an authority figure that MIGHT help you to handle threats of deadly force against you, your family and other innocent families.  The reason i.e. the entire reason that people own guns is because you've got about a 5% chance of a cop helping you stop a crime in progress involving the use of deadly force.
I've never been helped by the police - EVER.  In my opinion, the ONLY reason to call 911 is to help someone get medical help.

If a person feels threatened and in need of a cop, I just had a great idea.  Try knocking on the door of the neighbor you've had for 10 plus years and still don't know and learn how to take care of each other.  The ENTIRE reason people don't have that simple society established is because of the Jews and their antisocial "dangerous environment" propaganda bullshit.
The majority of the world does not have cops.  They have citizens that exist as true communities.  That BY ITSELF eliminates the need to pay extortion to a gang working for the Jews.  Those that have more crime simply have learned the difference between threats, force and deadly force, which is how the law defines criminal acts involving any and all types of violence.  Deadly force is met with deadly force i.e. marital arts, guns or both.

Cops belong to Jewish controlled gangs, show up after the fact and tax you.  Their existence is pointless and counter-productive to society.
Cops are a joke.  But, I acknowledge your right to believe otherwise as I'm sure you do me.

---In [email protected], <ivan.folghera@... wrote :

The other side of this coin is that the whole argument is being skewed onto police officers, not the legislators who actually make the laws. This is a subversive trick to make people hate authority and hence we have the backlash of people who are ready and willing to shoot a police officer. This is not part of a normal healthy society. Normal healthy society functioning requires some degree of respect for authority figures. And who can blame a police officer for pointing guns at people when the attitude is not one of respect but hatred and contempt? Who can blame them for wanting to return to THEIR families after a night's work, THEIR kids, THEIR wives? What entitles you to that freedom that they aren't entitled to? Is that cowardice? Or instinctive human nature.

The police are not the problem. Gun control is not legislated by the police. They simply enforce it because they have no choice, for without doing so they lose their jobs and its hard enough to find a job as it is let alone when you throw it away because you don't listen to your employer.

This video is not exactly proof of anything... It is a single one individual's recounting some experiences, some of which are terribly out of context and reality denying.

This man's idea of bravado seems to be law enforcement officials jumping around and carrying on like they do in the movies - sadly the reality is that any one of these examples misses the facts that:

a) police officers do not know what they are walking into. They are not psychic, they do not posses x-ray vision and complacency is the number one cause of death to law enforcement officers. They co-ordinate because they don't want to die - they too want to go home to their families at the end of a days work.

b) in order for the police to be able to respond to and deal with every single crime which ever occurs, there would presumably need to be more of them then there are people, and they would have to have one on every single street, at every hour of the day - ridiculous.

In effect, certain elements are correct. Yes, Police forces are a gang which enforce a set of rules made by the gang's superiors - the machinations of law. Yes, sometimes these laws are unjust, unfair and whatever other label you want to put on them. In fact, in some parts of the world the only police are paid militia who impose incredibly awful regulations upon people which includes killing innocent people (Israeli police killing Palestinians on the street for instance).

However to assert that cops are cowards because they are cops is a non-sequitur, and the individual in this video uses some clever wording to effectively get that message across to anyone not carefully paying attention. Two examples are his references at the start to Aliens and Dinosaurs on tv with pictures of Police, then aliens to provide a visual association. The other is when he mentions police dressed as stormtroopers (basically they are wearing their PPE, just like a welder averts risk by wearing a welding mask, police wear riot gear to prevent their own injuries. Does one say that a welder is not brave because  he wears a welding mask? Or that a person driving a car is not brave because they wear sunglasses whilst driving into the sun? Or that a man is not brave because he goes into a potentially deadly situation prepared to not die by equipping himself adequately?

I have watched a 5 foot nothing white female police officer walk up and put herself between 2 6 1/2 foot males who were about to engage in a fist fight, each with two or three mates either side of them (the offenders, not the officer, she only had her partner and he was still getting out of the police vehicle) and stop the fight and send all of the males on their way with no charge, no arrests and everyone goes home and has a good night. I have also seen cops walk so slowly that the offenders are gone long before they even get close (lazy) and still others walk around a large site on their own when it is known that there are multiple offenders inside.

So I have to disagree with the assertion that all cops are cowards and certainly based on this video (which really is a whole load of nothing - people will always present skewed views of themselves when pitted against others and this guy is no different; not only that but he relies on 3rd hand stories. How distorted are the facts when the third guy is telling the story that the first person may have never presented properly to begin with???) I can only disagree further.

Similarly, I agree that the best prevention of crime is in the spirit of community, and that knowing your neighbors helps and all that jazz but that still doesn't support writing off a police force - whose job it is to INVESTIGATE crimes after they occur, prosecute accordingly ACCORDING TO THE LAW (which is the real problem in most instances) and provide somewhat of a deterrent to idiots who think they are above the law and drink drive, speed and otherwise drive dangerously which is a risk to everyone else using the road as well as those who might consider crime as a career.

And just something I wanted to add I that while I respect your right to have an opinion, I would hope that as someone who seeks the truth, that opinion is base or open to being based on view which differ from your own for what other point is there to discussing opinions if not to learn something. Another thing too is to look at yourself.

I have astrological tendencies towards feeling somewhat akin to law enforcement and the military. Your astrological picture I'm sure differs greatly from mine. Also I have worked with Eligos the patron Demon of the Police an the law a his assistance am interventions to bring me positive experiences with law enforcement should not be overlooked as a contributing factor to my views.

Magnum used to argue about shit like this when he was on here 6 months or so ago, then someone called him a Jew and he disappeared for months until now, here hes back arguing about how bad the police are. Without police we would be in anarchy, they are not all bad.

On Monday, December 7, 2015 10:18 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

And just something I wanted to add I that while I respect your right to have an opinion, I would hope that as someone who seeks the truth, that opinion is base or open to being based on view which differ from your own for what other point is there to discussing opinions if not to learn something. Another thing too is to look at yourself.

I have astrological tendencies towards feeling somewhat akin to law enforcement and the military. Your astrological picture I'm sure differs greatly from mine. Also I have worked with Eligos the patron Demon of the Police an the law a his assistance am interventions to bring me positive experiences with law enforcement should not be overlooked as a contributing factor to my views.

@Zach.  I'm an anarchist, genius.  You really don't have any idea how little I give a shit, what you think about that.  Hey, if you want to start some shit, go for it.  I promise not to call a cop.  But I know you will.  LOL.

---In [email protected], <deepearth666@... wrote :

Magnum used to argue about shit like this when he was on here 6 months or so ago, then someone called him a Jew and he disappeared for months until now, here hes back arguing about how bad the police are. Without police we would be in anarchy, they are not all bad.

On Monday, December 7, 2015 10:18 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your an anarchist? Oh dear. I hope that's a joke. Because we are sooooooooo not anarchists here. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 9, 2015, at 0:22, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Zach.  I'm an anarchist, genius.  You really don't have any idea how little I give a shit, what you think about that.  Hey, if you want to start some shit, go for it.  I promise not to call a cop.  But I know you will.  LOL.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <deepearth666@... wrote :

On Monday, December 7, 2015 10:18 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

How can a Satanist be anarchist?? Anarchy is a jew tool to instill confusion and deprive people of their society and structure therefore cannot be in any way supported here, what are you talking about??

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:22:27 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: If you live in USA they're trying to take our guns away again

---In [email protected], <deepearth666@... wrote :

You know.I knew for a while now that there is something liked out about American punker life and there has been since it started.Wallowing round' the shit stained,Jew owned GBGBs talking bout "Nazi punks fuck off"! The dirtyer and more rash-acting,more ignorant the punker the more respected he is.I sure did like to fuck punk sluts though,yes I did.
-Hail to the Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back