Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If you are stuck

SigTyr

Spending an hour to raise the energy just to waste it in a couple of minutes?
Can't get rid of the block in chakra for a year?
Magical working have almost to zero effects?

Few years ago when I just found JoS, I've been delusional enough to skip or quickly run through the basics.
Guess what helped me to solve most of the problems?
Going through the "baby steps" again. What I though was some advanced block was solved by performing opening of the chakra step by step.

Another thing which may be obvious for many ,but not for all, that simply sending white golden energy to a specific spot won't do shit.
It's like pouring a water on that spot eventually you will run out of it.
I though it's all about having more power, so I've been grinding it to the point that I had epileptic like seizures, but for some reason it didn't work out.

If you need to heal something, showering this spot with energy will just drain you. Instead you need to wrap that place around and command the enery to heal, while charging it time to time.

If there is block in the chakra, showering with energy won't help either.
You need to see the pattern how this block works and then create throughform to counteract it.
Same techniques can be applied to parasites. Some of those can be inside of you to the point that they act like a part of you. Counteracting those things with a thoughtform is a step one. Step two to remove and three is to seal your aura.

Most important thing to master is to focus on energy. Even this is written pretty much everywhere, I would like to elaborate. You should take a grip of that energy like a physical object. You must hold it and your when you are saying affirmations you must command this energy.
As soon as you get at better at this, the efficiency of all your workings , including RTRs would be multiplied.

Again these things are obvious, but knowing this is one thing, while understanding the true meaning of it is entirely new level.

SigTyr said:

Few years ago when I just found JoS, I've been delusional enough to skip or quickly run through the basics.
Going through the "baby steps" again. What I though was some advanced block was solved by performing opening of the chakra step by step.

Another thing which may be obvious for many ,but not for all, that simply sending white golden energy to a specific spot won't do shit.
I though it's all about having more power, so I've been grinding it to the point that I had epileptic like seizures, but for some reason it didn't work out.

If you need to heal something, showering this spot with energy will just drain you. Instead you need to wrap that place around and command the enery to heal, while charging it time to time.

You need to see the pattern how this block works and then create throughform to counteract it.
Same techniques can be applied to parasites. Some of those can be inside of you to the point that they act like a part of you. Counteracting those things with a thoughtform is a step one. Step two to remove and three is to seal your aura.

Most important thing to master is to focus on energy. Even this is written pretty much everywhere, I would like to elaborate. You should take a grip of that energy like a physical object. You must hold it and your when you are saying affirmations you must command this energy.
As soon as you get at better at this, the efficiency of all your workings , including RTRs would be multiplied.

Again these things are obvious, but knowing this is one thing, while understanding the true meaning of it is entirely new level.

Did you ever try satanic blue fire (about your parasite problem), with sealing your aura do you mean the aura of protection working?

Fuchs said:
SigTyr said:

Did you ever try satanic blue fire (about your parasite problem), with sealing your aura do you mean the aura of protection working?

Blue fire works if parasite is outside of your body, like on the aura or somewhere inside,but not too deep.

There is some shit that can be inside chakras or in between, those are hard to deal with as they act like they are part of you, especially if they have been there for years.
Basically like a admin access to your aura, energy and thoughts.

I doubt I would had made much progress without collaboration with other SS. We invoke Demons and help each other to deal with this shit.

SigTyr said:
Blue fire works if parasite is outside of your body, like on the aura or somewhere inside,but not too deep.

Just fill your whole being with blue flames, chakras everything end of deal. If they have admin acces, so do you.

Don´t limit your self. Want it, feel it, do it, forget about it. x 40 days straight. (Don´t start on a void of course moon)

You can increase the energy collection process with this mudra with both hands:

stacks_image_2153.png

Also you can hold your breath like 36sec (don´t overdo never strain your breath) to increase the power, while you hold still will more energy into you.
Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, while you breathe out imagine blue flames/energy flowing back into you so you increase the energy further. You can also add a affirmation like:

"In a healthy and positive way for me the blue satanic flames destroy constantly and continuously any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, thoughtforms, parasites and destructive energy directed at me, in me and are immediately attacking right back the senders." x 18 taken from here and changed:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

This will also give you a counter attack.

Fuchs said:
SigTyr said:

Just fill your whole being with blue flames, chakras everything end of deal. If they have admin acces, so do you.

Don´t limit your self. Want it, feel it, do it, forget about it. x 40 days straight. (Don´t start on a void of course moon)

stacks_image_2153.png

Also you can hold your breath like 36sec (don´t overdo never strain your breath) to increase the power, while you hold still will more energy into you.
Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, while you breathe out imagine blue flames/energy flowing back into you so you increase the energy further. You can also add a affirmation like:

"In a healthy and positive way for me the blue satanic flames destroy constantly and continuously any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, thoughtforms, parasites and destructive energy directed at me, in me and are immediately attacking right back the senders." x 18 taken from here and changed:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Thank you!
I am actually using this mudra for quite a while, you posted it some time ago elsewhere. Very useful.

Holding breath for as long as I can while focusing on problematic area is what works best so far.
Also combining this mudra with a breath of fire works good too.
Do you think blue flame can be used to clean chakras?
I use it to clean aura or outside environment, but wirh chakras I always use whie golden energy.

I've been shown in a dream that there is something between throat and hear chakras, but that's not an ordinary block as it goes out at an agle around the throat chakra and it appears to be some sort of connector, something like in the matrix movie.

When I apply a chinlock and direct energy to it , it appears that the energy flown is temporary restored.

When I do full chakras cleaning , as soon as I reach that area I have a major distractions.

Thing is, whatever this is, this gives me a hard time to get into meditative state and more importantly it messing up awareness. Like I am particularly outside of the body , all physical sences are numbed , even vision is affected.
But when I finally get into meditative state I can have a guided session.
I am working on this for a quite a while, I would say that 75% is done.

Greetings brother, have you tried this work of the High Priest Hooded Cobra? I did the same a few months ago (directions from my guardian), and had excellent results. The work is this:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked 'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

I confess that this work was a little difficult for me, because I had things in my chakras that took work to remove. Even so, not everything came out, but I will redo this work later, but now, my progress is already smoother and I can manipulate energy much more easily.

One trick I used was to use the solar mantra RAUM to cleanse the aura after each session of this work, as the destruction of these negative elements in my chakras released impurities into my aura that needed cleansing. Solar mantras are excellent at cleansing as well, especially if combined with sunlight. If you can't use sunlight, breathing white-gold energy is enough.

But the work is excellent, and I recommend it to anyone who has had things in their chakras that hinder their progress.

SigTyr said:
Fuchs said:
SigTyr said:

stacks_image_2153.png

Thank you!
I am actually using this mudra for quite a while, you posted it some time ago elsewhere. Very useful.

Holding breath for as long as I can while focusing on problematic area is what works best so far.
I use it to clean aura or outside environment, but wirh chakras I always use whie golden energy.

I've been shown in a dream that there is something between throat and hear chakras, but that's not an ordinary block as it goes out at an agle around the throat chakra and it appears to be some sort of connector, something like in the matrix movie.

When I apply a chinlock and direct energy to it , it appears that the energy flown is temporary restored.

When I do full chakras cleaning , as soon as I reach that area I have a major distractions.

Thing is, whatever this is, this gives me a hard time to get into meditative state and more importantly it messing up awareness. Like I am particularly outside of the body , all physical sences are numbed , even vision is affected.

Here is the full list of mudras:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&p=130915&hilit=mudra+fist#p130915

I think goldwhite is better for cleaning, but for burning enemy energy blue satanic flames really work well.

You may want to use Satanic flames and after clean with returning curses 1&2.

Degonki said:
Greetings brother, have you tried this work of the High Priest Hooded Cobra? I did the same a few months ago (directions from my guardian), and had excellent results. The work is this:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked 'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

I confess that this work was a little difficult for me, because I had things in my chakras that took work to remove. Even so, not everything came out, but I will redo this work later, but now, my progress is already smoother and I can manipulate energy much more easily.

One trick I used was to use the solar mantra RAUM to cleanse the aura after each session of this work, as the destruction of these negative elements in my chakras released impurities into my aura that needed cleansing. Solar mantras are excellent at cleansing as well, especially if combined with sunlight. If you can't use sunlight, breathing white-gold energy is enough.

But the work is excellent, and I recommend it to anyone who has had things in their chakras that hinder their progress.

Actually I missed that one, thank you Brother!
I have a good feeling about it.

Fuchs said:
SigTyr said:
Fuchs said:

stacks_image_2153.png

Thank you!

Here is the full list of mudras:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&p=130915&hilit=mudra+fist#p130915

I think goldwhite is better for cleaning, but for burning enemy energy blue satanic flames really work well.

You may want to use Satanic flames and after clean with returning curses 1&2.

That the post I've been reverencing to.
Thank your for this!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back