Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

if i may share my story

Brant

Hello everyone. I would just like to share some things and get it all of my chest. I was raised in a christian household. At an early age the only thing I cared about was finding answers to lifes mysteries. I converted to buddhism around 16, and started meditation. While this was great for a while, I knew something else was out there. Still maintaning a beleif in god, I grew a strong hatred for christianity. Started smoking pot and drinking. One night I ended up going into a deep trance and begged god to give me a sign he existed. After an hour with no results, I thought what is the one religion I never studied. Satanism. I spent the next 2 hours asking satan if he truly existed. A soothing voice came to me and said "I do exist". This scared the crap out of me, but I started researching satanism. When I stumbled across the jos website, it all clicked. For months I couldn't bring myself to do the dedication. When I finally did, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, felt better than I ever had. I didn't know it at the time, but the enemy hit me hard the week after and I had horrible episodes of paranioa but I fought through it. In the months too come, me my girlfriend and a close friend went to a druids house who was supposed to give us a puppy my girlfriend so desperately wanted. They never showed up so my friend went inside to get it. Driving home the car set on fire, but the strange thing is, when the fire started, the car ended up slowing to a stop. We all got out to see what was wrong and the underneath of the car was set ablaze. A police officer was luckily right behind us and got the fire department there in minutes. The piston had shot through the engine, no one understood how it happened. I truly believe the gods saved us that night. After opening a the crown and throat chakras, I fell into a drug addiction, and stopped meditating for a long time. dealt with severe depression and all sorts of things. I'm now in my early twenties. I have a daughter and a son on the way. I work long hours and get litttle sleep, but I've been trying to find the time to meditate when I can. I feel like I've been away from father and I'm just trying to get back to him. Depression is hitting me again, overcoming it sucks. but I will be forever grateful for the jos and the truth it provided for me. I hope to soon get the rest of my chakras open and continue this great journey. Thank you all for letting me ramble, I needed it. Hail satan!

This path can be quite difficult, can't it? I have been dealing with the beliefs we've been programmed with since birth, such as Xianity. When you decide to practice another religion, you can find tens of thousands of people out there for discussion. Spiritual Satanism? You have the Jos site and these groups (and good thing they exist). Also, I can't discuss my beliefs with ANYONE. Who would understand? And given the direct communication one gets with Father and His Demons, it's a bit much to digest. It's like training for a marathon - it takes a while. Keep it up!

Regards,
The Ghost Up North
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" wrote:

Hello everyone. I would just like to share some things and get it all of my chest. I was raised in a christian household. At an early age the only thing I cared about was finding answers to lifes mysteries. I converted to buddhism around 16, and started meditation. While this was great for a while, I knew something else was out there. Still maintaning a beleif in god, I grew a strong hatred for christianity. Started smoking pot and drinking. One night I ended up going into a deep trance and begged god to give me a sign he existed. After an hour with no results, I thought what is the one religion I never studied. Satanism. I spent the next 2 hours asking satan if he truly existed. A soothing voice came to me and said "I do exist". This scared the crap out of me, but I started researching satanism. When I stumbled across the jos website, it all clicked. For months I couldn't bring myself to do the dedication. When I finally did, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, felt better than I ever had. I didn't know it at the time, but the enemy hit me hard the week after and I had horrible episodes of paranioa but I fought through it. In the months too come, me my girlfriend and a close friend went to a druids house who was supposed to give us a puppy my girlfriend so desperately wanted. They never showed up so my friend went inside to get it. Driving home the car set on fire, but the strange thing is, when the fire started, the car ended up slowing to a stop. We all got out to see what was wrong and the underneath of the car was set ablaze. A police officer was luckily right behind us and got the fire department there in minutes. The piston had shot through the engine, no one understood how it happened. I truly believe the gods saved us that night. After opening a the crown and throat chakras, I fell into a drug addiction, and stopped meditating for a long time. dealt with severe depression and all sorts of things. I'm now in my early twenties. I have a daughter and a son on the way. I work long hours and get litttle sleep, but I've been trying to find the time to meditate when I can. I feel like I've been away from father and I'm just trying to get back to him. Depression is hitting me again, overcoming it sucks. but I will be forever grateful for the jos and the truth it provided for me. I hope to soon get the rest of my chakras open and continue this great journey. Thank you all for letting me ramble, I needed it. Hail satan!

you need to work on your lower shakras frist buddy then the top ones and depreshon gos with walking way from the meditation. its common it happioned to me with kundiline Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 7:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] if i may share my story

The chakras should be opened as on the Joy Of Satan site. Crown to Base, Top to Bottom. You info is incorrect and dangerous.

Opening the Chakras from bottom up can be dangerous as it unlocks energy from the Kundalini which the soul is not prepared or open for, and this can have some negative effects.

To the original poster. It is good that you are getting back on track. Just keep head strong and keep at it. That is the key. Once you get consistant with power meditations and opening up your soul, working daily. You will notice a huge difference and life will get better. Remember, you can even spend 5-10 mins a day meditating, anything is better than nothing. On your lunch break, or even when going to the toilet. Just take 5 mins to sit still and breath in some energy. And work your way up.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cindy Gere wrote:

you need to work on your lower shakras frist buddy then the top ones and depreshon gos with walking way from the meditation. its common it happioned to me with kundiline Hail Satan

Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 7:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] if i may share my story

Hello everyone. I would just like to share some things and get it all of my chest. I was raised in a christian household. At an early age the only thing I cared about was finding answers to lifes mysteries. I converted to buddhism around 16, and started meditation. While this was great for a while, I knew something else was out there. Still maintaning a beleif in god, I grew a strong hatred for christianity. Started smoking pot and drinking. One night I ended up going into a deep trance and begged god to give me a sign he existed. After an hour with no results, I thought what is the one religion I never studied. Satanism. I spent the next 2 hours asking satan if he truly existed. A soothing voice came to me and said "I do exist". This scared the crap out of me, but I started researching satanism. When I stumbled across the jos website, it all clicked. For months I couldn't bring myself to do the dedication. When I finally did, I felt as if a huge weight
had been lifted off my shoulders, felt better than I ever had. I didn't know it at the time, but the enemy hit me hard the week after and I had horrible episodes of paranioa but I fought through it. In the months too come, me my girlfriend and a close friend went to a druids house who was supposed to give us a puppy my girlfriend so desperately wanted. They never showed up so my friend went inside to get it. Driving home the car set on fire, but the strange thing is, when the fire started, the car ended up slowing to a stop. We all got out to see what was wrong and the underneath of the car was set ablaze. A police officer was luckily right behind us and got the fire department there in minutes. The piston had shot through the engine, no one understood how it happened. I truly believe the gods saved us that night. After opening a the crown and throat chakras, I fell into a drug addiction, and stopped meditating for a long time. dealt with severe
depression and all sorts of things. I'm now in my early twenties. I have a daughter and a son on the way. I work long hours and get litttle sleep, but I've been trying to find the time to meditate when I can. I feel like I've been away from father and I'm just trying to get back to him. Depression is hitting me again, overcoming it sucks. but I will be forever grateful for the jos and the truth it provided for me. I hope to soon get the rest of my chakras open and continue this great journey. Thank you all for letting me ramble, I needed it. Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back